01/02 - Thile Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Oh dear. There is this old orange feral who's a real survivor. He came here a few years ago after living on another street. He's been cared for but as a feral. But if he got sick in winter I could get the antibiotic off the vet who knows the cat and the cat then knew that he needed medicine and that it was in his food. He ate his food by himself till he knew it was time to stop. So he had been taught. Well he's not at all dumb. He's been scoping the front door of my house out since the weather turned bitter. He tried running in a few times. This morning he made a bee line inside, under the bed where I have cat beds stored and into one. I chased him out because I have to put flea stuff on him if he's staying in over the cold. Got that on him. Now he's in a cat bed in the kitchen. I have stuff everywhere because people just drop it off at the front door. I don't buy all this cat stuff. But at least the flea stuff is on him. Can't catch him. have to stand over him and drop it on. Man what a day already.

jan

Reaction score
Oh dear. There is this old orange feral who's a real survivor. He came here a few years ago after living on another street. He's been cared for but as a feral. But if he got sick in winter I could get the antibiotic off the vet who knows the cat and the cat then knew that he needed medicine and that it was in his food. He ate his food by himself till he knew it was time to stop. So he had been taught. Well he's not at all dumb. He's been scoping the front door of my house out since the weather turned bitter. He tried running in a few times. This morning he made a bee line inside, under the bed where I have cat beds stored and into one. I chased him out because I have to put flea stuff on him if he's staying in over the cold. Got that on him. Now he's in a cat bed in the kitchen. I have stuff everywhere because people just drop it off at the front door. I don't buy all this cat stuff. But at least the flea stuff is on him. Can't catch him. have to stand over him and drop it on. Man what a day already.
isn't it too cold for fleas? I don't use any flea stuff in winter up here (I only did that down South).

Reactions: cassius

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
I watch too much news. I read "old orange feral" and thought of President [Mod Edit - don't forget our politics thread].

Last edited by a moderator:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
it's been so bitter cold here that a feral from up the street that I feed came in was sleeping on the couch this morning instead of the kitty condo I put out on the porch for it....poor guy got scared and ran back out when I came in the living room to work though....hope he gets the nerve to come back in cuz it's brutal here....10f overnight and a high of 19f today....ugh

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research - Brand Evaluation (Less than 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sourjo Mukherjee [A34KYZ3HWRMOZ3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Takes less than 5 minutes. You have evaluate a brand based on the information given and, then, answer some demographic questions about yourself.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Binxybaby

cassius

Reaction score
it's been so bitter cold here that a feral from up the street that I feed came in was sleeping on the couch this morning instead of the kitty condo I put out on the porch for it....poor guy got scared and ran back out when I came in the living room to work though....hope he gets the nerve to come back in cuz it's brutal here....10f overnight and a high of 19f today....ugh
this guy never tried to get inside before this winter. He's a real survivor and is very cautious. But he's in. I guess it's okay. I know he'll want out eventually because he's not an indoor cat but he just wants to be warm.

cassius

Reaction score
isn't it too cold for fleas? I don't use any flea stuff in winter up here (I only did that down South).
it might be but this cat collects them. Before he got so I could at least give him food and stand over him and drop it on he would be covered in fleas, black with them. I don't want them coming to life after he warms up in the house. There was a young couple from where he used to live that I think taught him the things he knows, like his medicine. They often came by to check on him after he moved. And though I never saw them do it, I know they did put the flea stuff on him because all of a sudden the fleas would be gone and he'd be all fluffy again. They just like him so not taking chances.

Reactions: scrmcasey and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.