01/02 - Thile Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a shitty batch person, although I had a bowl of ramen for dinner, so this one is okay.
oh. I'm eating fried chicken strips, broccoli with velveeta melted over it, and some chicken-rice.
it's not the best, but ... it's not dollar store ramen, so I'm feeling pretty mighty about it

nickhatesyou

TQUEEN IS LITERALLY THE PETTIEST EVER
Reaction score
oh. I'm eating fried chicken strips, broccoli with velveeta melted over it, and some chicken-rice.
it's not the best, but ... it's not dollar store ramen, so I'm feeling pretty mighty about it
Ham and bean soup :D been cooking in the crock pot all day making my apartment smell so good.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Ham and bean soup :D been cooking in the crock pot all day making my apartment smell so good.
love anything crockpot. rather have my house smelling like food, instead of.. ....... ....air

Reactions: Liz

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone knows of a way to strip the site URL out of these yelp links? Something like "don't track me google" does so you can right click and copy the actual URL instead of the redirect?
If I drag to highlight instead of click it eliminates the https://www. so I don't have to use the redirect. Not sure if I'm understanding right though, so this may be completely unhelpful. :unsure:

Reactions: Starslip

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
heh, when I used to live with my ex, and her mother, I would cook often
and sometimes, I would sautee a pan of onions and peppers for hours, just to get the smell to fill the house and work everyone's appetite

food really does taste better when your appetites been getting worked for a while.

so my meals were always given so many props, telling me it tastes so good
no one ever asked why there were no onions in most of my platters

GTR

Reaction score
these Dannys should be at least 6 cents even tho they are easy, you still have to go off site

Reactions: Kat8mouse

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
@mod Can someone fix the date format on today's thread? It's been bothering me all day. Please and thank you.

Reactions: <Gucci>

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
PE - $16.25 all thanks to Nate Hodges hits.

They are so easy and so fast. I think I may have found my new favorite requester....

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.