04/24 - Metropolitan Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Today has been the slowest day I've seen in a while(on all 3 sites I work on).

LumosDC

Reaction score
No BOC for me as I got one during the last WOOT-OFF on March 28th
Same here. :(

Managed to get the first BOC during the Woot-Off, which was good bc the servers/Amazon Pay started causing issues around the second BOC and it got to the point that they stopped putting up BOC's by early afternoon. Hoping that there would be good deals on other items I need/want during the Woot-Off and other events this week. Hopefully, the same holds true for you as well.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Are there any other surveys out there besides Mturk, Prolific and Connect that don't eliminate you from a survey once you start it (you don't meet qualifications). I've tried numerous ones and they all eliminate you once you start the survey , after answering say 10 questions, if you don't qualify. Such a waste of time.
you can't be screened out on prolific unless the screener answers you give don't match your profile.

they are allowed to use your profile demographics to make a study appear to you or do a short qual hit that they can release another study later if you fit their needs.

prolific is a great site as there are higher standards and more worker protections than the wild wild west of mturk.

Status
Not open for further replies.