YouGov

Lenna15

Survey Turtle
Reaction score
YouGov is a survey site with some social media-ish elements. The surveys are generally about politics/public sentiment or market research. They email you whenever a survey is available, and they're generally pretty quick and painless. I've found that the time estimates are usually on the very high end. I haven't experienced any disqualifications yet on them (which is what annoyed me most about CashCrate, Swagbucks, etc), and they've been really responsive to inquiries. I've had broken surveys a couple of times, and they've always compensated me fully for those instances.

You can exchange your points for gift cards. I'm sure it's not amazing pay per hour, but just doing a survey every day or two over the past several months has added up to a few $25 gift cards, which meant many free movie theater visits, hooray~ So yeah, I recommend it if you don't mind surveys. :thumbup:

Here's the website, and here's my referral link if you're feeling charitable! (2000 points each after 3 surveys)~

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did some YouGov stuff occasionally years ago, but it was taking too long to get to a decent payout, sounds like that's improved at least. :)

Lenna15

Survey Turtle
Reaction score
I did some YouGov stuff occasionally years ago, but it was taking too long to get to a decent payout, sounds like that's improved at least. :)
Ah cool, didn't know it had been around that long! I usually get one per day, though I've noticed that it slowed down after January rolled around. Hopefully it goes back to the way it was from July through December soon. :)

Reactions: clickhappier

WordVixen

I Don't Know What I'm Doing
Contributor
Reaction score
YouGov is a survey site with some social media-ish elements. The surveys are generally about politics/public sentiment or market research. They email you whenever a survey is available, and they're generally pretty quick and painless. I've found that the time estimates are usually on the very high end. I haven't experienced any disqualifications yet on them (which is what annoyed me most about CashCrate, Swagbucks, etc), and they've been really responsive to inquiries. I've had broken surveys a couple of times, and they've always compensated me fully for those instances.

You can exchange your points for gift cards. I'm sure it's not amazing pay per hour, but just doing a survey every day or two over the past several months has added up to a few $25 gift cards, which meant many free movie theater visits, hooray~ So yeah, I recommend it if you don't mind surveys. :thumbup:

Here's the website, and here's my referral link if you're feeling charitable! (2000 points each after 3 surveys)~
Just signed up with your referral link. :)

Reactions: Lenna15

Lenna15

Survey Turtle
Reaction score
Just signed up with your referral link. :)
Cool, thanks! I really like it. Survey availability slowed down a bit in the earlier part of this year for me, but it started to pick back up recently. Hope your experience is similar! :joyful:

Reactions: WordVixen