Whats with all the a9 tops "no more hits available"

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
I was doing alot of a9 Tops today, like many were. I kept getting this error. I would refresh and then the HIT would load correctly. It kept messing up my pace. Other people on reddit mentioned it and had their opinions. But hardly any of the mturk crowd members mentioned this in the daily thread today. Only 1 person. My question is there a trick or solution to this? It really lowered my $$ per hour rate. Any help with this?

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe you're referring to throttling. For any batch that gets like this, you could try pandaing them on Turkmaster or Pandacrazy, or trying to work from multiple tabs. The No Hit Reloader script could help you as well, it automatically refreshes the page if it sees the "no hits available" message on a page until it sees a new hit. With A9s I usually have more luck just working on them late at night, since not as many people are working on them

Last edited:
Reactions: MerryLou

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
5:22am... been doing them since 3. Thats what I figured too everyone's sleepin. Thanks for the tips. Those messages were driving me nuts!

Reactions: ducky