What one song do you turn to when you have a lot of stress?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I've felt a very close bond to St. Anger, as I grew up in a really tough home, kicked out on the streets for two years until I was able to get on my feet, and now I face the fight of addiction. St. Anger has a very deep vibe to me that probably no one else feels, gets, or likes. I listen to this song every morning, and every night, on the way back home from work, or whenever I just feel particularly shitty, and it's always worked.

P.S. I have a St. Anger guitar signed by James Hetfield himself, it's my most prized possession. And I also heard Lars himself say he hated St. Anger in person.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
This song is about the disappointment of life. It helps me feel connected to others in that way.

I also like to just air guitar the shit out of this song. I fucking love it.

Reactions: Metallica

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
I usually go more for something that relaxes me than something intense. So like this:

I like these threads you make btw.

Reaction score
I like to listen to the song below because it reminds me that "Somethings are beautiful memories and that many things in life serve a purpose"

Last edited:
Reactions: Metallica

Andrei C.

Reaction score
I usually put on Iron Maiden's Brave New World album when I'm stressed.
"Your time will come..." gives me some hope, though that's kind of taken out of context as the album depicts a dystopian future.