What does your username mean?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
mine is my last initial and first name...

Was confusing for some as they thought it was "Sryian" and according to kryss @kryss Its Shawn... :cautious:

My avatar was chosen back in the day by an old member of MTG which was a ghost and now i have adopted this one now.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
mine is my last initial and first name...

Was confusing for some as they thought it was "Sryian" and according to kryss @kryss Its Shawn... :cautious:

My avatar was chosen back in the day by an old member of MTG which was a ghost and now i have adopted this one now.
Your name is Shawn, stop all this nonsense.

charlie

Reaction score
simple. it's my first name :D
the avatar is my computer desk and music equipment. set up is my room when I lived in Ft Worth. totally not the same set up now since I"ve been in Austin a couple years.

Twirdman

Reaction score
Twird is a nickname I got from my brother when growing up twird=twirpy nerd. I can't remember why I started using twirdman instead of just twird but I like it makes me feel like a super hero of sorts.

This current avatar was suggested to me by a friend from another mturk forum. It seemed to be a good representation of my long drawn out explanations of things.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
My original name was Tavi Leylah, given to me by a native American great uncle when I was a baby. It meant "Beloved Dark Hair". I went by it because I hate my real name due to how it was given to me. But then I met CJ, and he called me his princess...so I became Princess Gina Marie (Gina Marie being my unfortunate real name)