We meet again

Zombae

Reaction score
Hey all you cool cats and kittens. This isn’t my first time with mTurking or with MTC, I just forgot all my log in stuff lol. It’s been some years now but like a lot of other people in furloughed from my job and needing the side money. And I’ll be darned if I didn’t miss some of the conversations of this forum a little bit. I’ve completely forgotten all of the programs and things that make turking easier though so I’ll be looking into that after submitting this post. Glad to be back though!

Reactions: barny and scrmcasey

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hey all you cool cats and kittens. This isn’t my first time with mTurking or with MTC, I just forgot all my log in stuff lol. It’s been some years now but like a lot of other people in furloughed from my job and needing the side money. And I’ll be darned if I didn’t miss some of the conversations of this forum a little bit. I’ve completely forgotten all of the programs and things that make turking easier though so I’ll be looking into that after submitting this post. Glad to be back though!
Glad to have ya! Sorry about the furlough, but we are happy to have you hang with us

Reactions: Zombae

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Welcome back. I can relate about being furloughed; not a fun feeling. Hopefully MTurk can get you and I through this mess and hopefully we're all back to work sooner than later.

Reactions: Zombae