Watch this requestor.....

Thomas De Mann

Reaction score
I have worked with this requestor for quite a long time. I have now developed a situation with them. The requestor is "p9r". They do small penny hits and have been very responsive in the past. I have recently had a few hits rejected. I have contacted them as to why but they have failed to respond. In the past they responded within a couple of days. I had a hit rejected on October 24, 2019. I have contacted them very many times but they have failed to respond. I find this very frustrating. Be careful with any submissions to them currently. It is really upsetting.

Thomas De Mann

Reactions: ducky

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
This requester is very well known in the community for rejecting work - usually not mass rejections as far as I know, but a rejection here or there. You should check out turkerview and consider installing their script if you haven't, it's a helpful resource for finding out what requesters reject.

tfeathers

Reaction score
Hey folks,

My name is Todd Feathers, I'm a freelance tech reporter. You can find my work here.

I'm currently working on an article about rejections/scams on MTurk and similar crowdsourcing websites. Any chance one of you has 10 minutes to talk on the phone, or just exchange a few emails? I'm trying to get a sense of how big a problem rejections are for turkers, and whether the rate of scams is increasing. Any thoughts at all are much appreciated, and I'm happy to talk on background as well.

Thanks a bunch for the help! Best way to contact me is messaging me through this site or email at tfeathers@protonmail.com