Was I Blocked by Places Database?

trunkschan90

Reaction score
I've been doing hits for a requester Places Database in which one is suppose to select whether an ACTION is happening in a video for nearly a month. One day when I went to do a Hit I suddenly got a message that said "This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications."

I checked my Qualifications and they're all Green. I followed the directions given and plus they have checks that warn us if there are errors and go back to correct them. I emailed them one time and they said "We have checks to ensure the answers given by workers are consistent. We will unblock you and give you another chance." But I have been checking for errors and only submit when there isn't an error warning shown.

The second time I was even more careful, but the same thing happened again. Has anybody else been blocked by Places Database?

Reactions: rsv777

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never heard of this requester but that does indeed sound like what you'd see if the requester had blocked you.

rsv777

Reaction score
I've been doing hits for a requester Places Database in which one is suppose to select whether an ACTION is happening in a video for nearly a month. One day when I went to do a Hit I suddenly got a message that said "This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications."

I checked my Qualifications and they're all Green. I followed the directions given and plus they have checks that warn us if there are errors and go back to correct them. I emailed them one time and they said "We have checks to ensure the answers given by workers are consistent. We will unblock you and give you another chance." But I have been checking for errors and only submit when there isn't an error warning shown.

The second time I was even more careful, but the same thing happened again. Has anybody else been blocked by Places Database?
Same here, still blocked. always submitted correct, never heard back.

Ginger

Reaction score
I can't even find them anymore. Did Places stop doing requests? Even if I had been blocked, shouldn't I see them in hits I'm not qualified for?

trunkschan90

Reaction score
I can't even find them anymore. Did Places stop doing requests? Even if I had been blocked, shouldn't I see them in hits I'm not qualified for?
I actually saw some Hits from them today. Seems I'm still blocked though when I tried to attempt one :p