Validately experiences

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Does anyone have any luck with Validately? I signed up with them about a week ago and while I get an INSANE amount of email, to the extent that I changed the email address for that account, every single email I click is "This test has too many people attempting to take it at this time. Please try again in a few minutes." I had 35 email yesterday and only made it to screening for 2 and was immediately screened out of each.

So far, it doesn't seem worth it. I have clicked in the middle of the night, peak part of the day, early morning, 1am. Always the "Please try again in a few minutes"

TheUnclubbableGamer

Reaction score
Over the last couple of years I've done many successful tests for Validately, but its system is probably one of the more frustrating. I think you have a little bit better of a chance of not receiving the "Please try again in a few minutes" message if you open the email immediately, but even then you might get it. And I think many of the emails are for the same test, so out of 35 emails you may only have 7-15 different tests.

Sometimes I'll get on hot streaks though and catch a lot in a month which makes it worth it. Last month I didn't catch a single one though. I have no idea why I am more successful sometimes as opposed to others.

I have much more consistent success through UserTesting.com and Intellizoom.

Reactions: KatieinPGH

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Over the last couple of years I've done many successful tests for Validately, but its system is probably one of the more frustrating. I think you have a little bit better of a chance of not receiving the "Please try again in a few minutes" message if you open the email immediately, but even then you might get it. And I think many of the emails are for the same test, so out of 35 emails you may only have 7-15 different tests.

Sometimes I'll get on hot streaks though and catch a lot in a month which makes it worth it. Last month I didn't catch a single one though. I have no idea why I am more successful sometimes as opposed to others.

I have much more consistent success through UserTesting.com and Intellizoom.
Good to know they are actually legit. I think I'll keep it around, but maybe more for my slow days on all the other sites. Thank you!!