Reaction score
Site :

http://unu.ai/

Blog with info/predictions :

http://unanimousai.com/blog/

General info :

http://unanimous.ai/

---

I thought I'd start and UNU thread here, since they are increasing their posting.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will gladly help out.

I've directed the requester here to see if they will post announcements.

Normal schedule is :

Mondays - Monday Game night 9-10pm EST
Wednesdays - Sport Wednesdays - 9-10pm EST
Fridays - SciFi Fridays - 9-10pm EST

Each session consist of 3 blocks of 20 minutes.

Special sessions are posted during the week and can be related to Politics, TV&Movies and other current topics.

Last edited:

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Today is UNU Oscar day, with up to a $50 bonus, keep your eyes out for the hits!

UNU will have a few Hollywood-related HITs posting later this afternoon.

One is to make predictions on the upcoming Academy Awards, first in a survey and then in UNU. A $50 bonus will be paid to the individual with the highest number of correct picks in the survey. $10 bonus to second place. (Bonus will be split among winners in case of a tie.) A $10 bonus will be paid to all participants in the UNU if the UNU gets all the predictions right.

We will also have our usual Monday night participation HITs. The subject will be Hollywood. We'll ask a lot of the same prediction questions. You may do these HITs even if you did the previous ones. We will be experimenting with some new formats. Remain friendly, positive and SFW.

Reminder: if you do our HITs a lot, complete your profile. You'll claim your User Name permanently and get to keep all credits you earn.

Last edited:
Reactions: clickhappier

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, TastyWaffles.
We'll work to keep the MTCrowd up to date on our HITs.
You've covered the three recurring sessions. Typically, we have three waves of HITs per session, spaced 20 minutes apart.
The topics are likely to change from week to week, though. For example, the theme for tonight (Monday) is "Hollywood".

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Title: Predict the Academy Awards (UNU) today
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.20 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.44 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Predict the outcome of Academy Awards in a standard survey and as a group using UNU
Time: 8 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US

Bonuses: A bonus of $50 will be awarded to the individual who gets the most correct answers on the survey. A bonus of $10 will be awarded to the individual with the second most correct answers on the survey. (If there's a tie, the bonus will be split among winners.) All participants in the UNU will receive a $10 bonus if the UNU is correct on all its predictions. Bonuses will be paid within two days after the Oscars are awarded.

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
Some notes on the HITs posted today:
1. Oscars HIT tonight at 8pm ET. -- similar to the last one. 5 more categories. Performance bonuses so go do some research!
2. NCAABB Picks -- for TOMORROW at 6pm ET. Posted a day early. Time to do some research.
3. UNU Participation -- for TOMORROW at 9pm ET. (Will be) posted a day early. Just because.

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
As you may or may not know, we host a Sci-fi themed UNU on Friday nights. It's an open discussion.

Tonight, we're featuring Dr. Who.

If you don't pick up the HIT, feel free to join as a civilian.

Here's the link: [Event Closed]

The fun starts at 9pm ET.

Last edited:

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
[This is an FYI. It is not a HIT.]

We've launched the Swarm Madness $1000 Bracket Challenge and you are all invited to participate. Details and registration are at www.swarmmadness.com

In a nutshell: Swarm Madness is a free and open program that let's anyone use UNU's Swarm Intelligence platform to make their March Madness picks. You can create your own swarm with your hand-picked group of experts or you can sign up by yourself and we'll assign you to a swarm. The swarm with best bracket will win $1000.

Many of us are going to complete NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament brackets. Most of us are going to do pretty poorly because picking brackets is hard. UNU swarms, as many of you know, have proven repeatedly to be better than individuals in making predictions.

We'd love to have you and your swarm as part of Swarm Madness 2016 and competing for the $1000 prize. Read more and sign up at www.swarmmadness.com

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Feel free to sign up under my team, we're aiming to do the actual UNU part late evening.

The teamname is "TastyWaffles".

My plan is to win the $1000 for my team, just so you know :wink:

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
We're testing new group video streaming technology. HITs are posted for tonight's "viewing party" for the GOP debate starting at 8:30pm ET.
We'll be posting HITs for another "viewing party" tomorrow night to watch Google's DeepMind AlphaGo play Lee Sobel starting at 10:30pm ET.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hoping I can catch one of these hits soon! I am missing out.

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
You can join in now: [Complete]

Last edited:

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
FYI -- we posted three HITs just now. If Politics is your thing, join us to watch the returns come in from today's Primaries.

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
We're streaming March Madness today. Join us to watch, chat, ask/answer questions .... SUSPENDED

Last edited:

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
If you get our HITs regularly, you may have stopped reading the fine print. Start taking a look again. We'll be sprinkling in Bonus opportunities. Just to keep it fresh....

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
What a championship game, bittersweet it cost my team the UNU bracket win, but it sure was exciting.

Reactions: UNU and PDRMTURK

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
We're preparing for UNU's Public Beta phase by posting stress-test HITs. These HITs have Turkers doing the same thing at the same time on UNU so we can simulate high traffic volumes and make sure we are ready when we open UNU's doors to the public. Some of these HITs will result in problems. That's OK. Make sure you provide the feedback on the HIT form when you submit. Thanks for all your help in making sure UNU is as great as it can be.

UNU

UNU
Requester
Reaction score
If you participated in the CollectiveART project on April 13, you might want to see the results. I think the Turker created "Mid Spring in UNU" is an exceptional piece of art.

You can read the artist's comments on the experiment at www.collectiveintelligenceart.com/journal
If you email him at collectiveintelligenceart@gmail.com he will credit your participation and can send you a copy of the image.