Unable to withdraw funds from my Mturk account

Marte48047

Reaction score
I went to withdraw funds from my Mturk account just like I do every week. Only this time my banking information was no longer listed. So I resubmitted the banking info, they verified it, it says account verified but when I try to withdraw funds it say "You do not have permission to withdraw". I tried deleting the banking info and resubmitting it but get the same message.

I know they are changing the payment process on Dec. 15 so that shouldn't effect me now. Any idea what is going on and how to fix?

• Wow
Reactions: jan

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I went to withdraw funds from my Mturk account just like I do every week. Only this time my banking information was no longer listed. So I resubmitted the banking info, they verified it, it says account verified but when I try to withdraw funds it say "You do not have permission to withdraw". I tried deleting the banking info and resubmitting it but get the same message.

I know they are changing the payment process on Dec. 15 so that shouldn't effect me now. Any idea what is going on and how to fix?
A lot of people seem to be having similar issues right now. I'm not sure if anyone has managed to get it fixed yet.

balazon2000

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be having similar issues right now. I'm not sure if anyone has managed to get it fixed yet.
I hit this snag a couple of days ago myself. It was later in the evening. I went to bed and it was fixed the next morning for me. I did nothing other than getting a good night's sleep.

jan

Reaction score

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/11-19-tempest-tuesday.4744/post-1589826

Marte48047

Reaction score
Just an update: I received an email early this morning telling me this was an issue for several Mturkers and that it had been fixed. Unfortunately for me it is still an issue. Replied to their email and let them know it still isn't fixed.

• Sad
Reactions: scrmcasey