Unable to Submit Jobs

meekakit

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I've done over 2000 jobs with mTurk and have never had an issue. Then today, when I finish the HIT and get the confirmation code, I put it in the main job page to submit and the button at the bottom just says, "Please wait....processing." And then never does anything. I've cleared my cache, deleted cookies, tried on three different browsers, and am getting the same result. Has anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions?
I've also noticed things running a lot slower and I'm having some issues with JP Panda. And I've received a few messages pop up that I've exceeded the number of HITs or something but it just goes away. I don't know if these things are related. Any help would be great. Thanks.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I've done over 2000 jobs with mTurk and have never had an issue. Then today, when I finish the HIT and get the confirmation code, I put it in the main job page to submit and the button at the bottom just says, "Please wait....processing." And then never does anything. I've cleared my cache, deleted cookies, tried on three different browsers, and am getting the same result. Has anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions?
I've also noticed things running a lot slower and I'm having some issues with JP Panda. And I've received a few messages pop up that I've exceeded the number of HITs or something but it just goes away. I don't know if these things are related. Any help would be great. Thanks.
That sounds terrible! I haven't had that specific issue. Sometimes I get an error where I have to go back into my queue, pull up the hit, and enter the confirmation code again for it to process, but it always goes through that second time. Have you run virus scans and such since you've noticed things are going slower? Also, try turning off any scripts you may be running and see if maybe something is conflicting there.

meekakit

Reaction score
I did run a scan and it was fine. And I turned off all the scripts. It seems to only be HITs that use TheCloudResource.com survey pages. I'm able to submit others that don't use that. I've emailed Amazon already this morning to see what they suggest.

Reactions: scrmcasey

jan

Reaction score
I did run a scan and it was fine. And I turned off all the scripts. It seems to only be HITs that use TheCloudResource.com survey pages. I'm able to submit others that don't use that. I've emailed Amazon already this morning to see what they suggest.
I would be shocked if they got back to you in any kind of timely manner.

It would be interesting if they did :piggy:

meekakit

Reaction score
I've figured it out that it is only HITs that are on the CloudResearch.com (Turkprime) platform. The ones with the blue and white screen with the title of the HIT in big blue letters at the top. Only those, which is really weird. I've tried everything I have found online and nothing works. I've emailed CloudResearch.com but am highly doubtful I will hear back. But if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
Stuff I've tried: clearing cache, deleting cookies, enabling third-party cookies, disabling add-ons, logging out, shutting down, tried three browser platforms. Nothing.

Reactions: jan

docturker64

Reaction score
Hi meekakit, I'm having the exact same issue. It started yesterday for me. I searched the internet for solutions and came across your post here. It is only for Cloudresearch HITS, not having any issue with other platforms. Pretty much just gets stuck on "Please wait...Processing." I contacted amazon mturk and also cloudresearch (through their contact form online) just today. Have you found any solution yet? Or heard back? Appreciate your help. It's super frustrating as a lot of the HITs use cloudresearch.