TurkNewb! Hi There!

webgyrl

Learner Turk
Reaction score
Hi! I am a total newbie to Turking. Discovered it whilst looking for website / graphic work on Craigslist and came across a post from GeoHive to do some tagging... that led me to this whole Amazon sub-world that I knew nothing about. So, I made 32 bucks this week and did a few days work but admittedly I am slow! So I began searching for info on Google, Facebook and YouTube and here I am.

In the thread "Your First 1000 HITs" someone mentioned some NUMBERS HITs and that there was supposed to be a thread somewhere on this forum that will show HITs that help you get your numbers up? Where is that?

I am at 98 HITs total as of today and want to get cracking that 1000 HITs number as fast as I can. How can I do that and is it reasonable to think I can do it in a week if I spend 3 hours a day Turking?

Thanks!
Webgyrl

Reactions: coffeeowl

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to have you! Mturk is a great opportunity. Best wishes.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi! I am a total newbie to Turking. Discovered it whilst looking for website / graphic work on Craigslist and came across a post from GeoHive to do some tagging... that led me to this whole Amazon sub-world that I knew nothing about. So, I made 32 bucks this week and did a few days work but admittedly I am slow! So I began searching for info on Google, Facebook and YouTube and here I am.

In the thread "Your First 1000 HITs" someone mentioned some NUMBERS HITs and that there was supposed to be a thread somewhere on this forum that will show HITs that help you get your numbers up? Where is that?

I am at 98 HITs total as of today and want to get cracking that 1000 HITs number as fast as I can. How can I do that and is it reasonable to think I can do it in a week if I spend 3 hours a day Turking?

Thanks!
Webgyrl
Welcome to MTC! :aikon3:

Reactions: webgyrl