Turker Parents Unite!

How many kids do you have?

• 4+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I just realized this thread existed! I have a boy who just turned 5 this week (what?!) and a girl who is 2 1/2. I started turking when I was very pregnant with my girl in Aug. of 2013 and realized I didn't have everything I needed for when she was born. I wasn't a serious turker until I discovered there were forums in Sept. of 2014. My earnings went up from like 8-10 per day to about 35-40 per day. But now my goal is around 20-25 per day, or 150 per week. I'll jump on here and there throughout the day but never really sit for a few hours at a time. My kids would never allow that!

Reactions: MerryLou

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My beautiful, nearly 9 month old daughter slept ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT for the FIRST TIME EVER last night.

It's extra impressive because there was a ridiculous thunderstorm last night and she slept right though it... TOO BAD I DIDN'T :cliff:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
My beautiful, nearly 9 month old daughter slept ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT for the FIRST TIME EVER last night.

It's extra impressive because there was a ridiculous thunderstorm last night and she slept right though it... TOO BAD I DIDN'T :cliff:
That is GREAT news!

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
That is GREAT news!
Crossing my fingers it's a sign of things to come. She's been teething for months and still no teeth. I've been lucky to get a 4 hour stretch on any given night.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers it's a sign of things to come. She's been teething for months and still no teeth. I've been lucky to get a 4 hour stretch on any given night.
Wooooow. All of mine got their teeth early and often so they were pretty much done by their first birthdays.

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score

Grats! :D :D Almost 1 year old (wut) was up like .... three-four times last night. :(

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Totally jealous. I can count on one hand the number of times my daughter has slept through the night.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
We have a whiteboard up in the hallway that I keep somewhat updated with reminders and things we need to do. My list usually just says "All the things" (because Mom lol right?) but my son added this the other day.

:love:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
5y/o's nails are more important than watching where she's going/keeping both hands on the wheel.