Turk Guru Extension Problems

Amaranth111

Reaction score
Hey, so general warning if anyone hasn't already experienced this. I downloaded Turk Guru and now I'm stuck with only 1 page of absolute garbage hits. WTF it happening? Initially I liked it, but now it's all messed up. I uninstalled Turk Guru but cannot find my way back to the normal screen with 44 pages of hits on it. I will donate! Please Help! }:O

Further context: The Mturk Suit extension works fine. These are the only two extensions I've tried. I'm still new, if this is a commonly known problem already i apologize.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, so general warning if anyone hasn't already experienced this. I downloaded Turk Guru and now I'm stuck with only 1 page of absolute garbage hits. WTF it happening? Initially I liked it, but now it's all messed up. I uninstalled Turk Guru but cannot find my way back to the normal screen with 44 pages of hits on it. I will donate! Please Help! }:O

Further context: The Mturk Suit extension works fine. These are the only two extensions I've tried. I'm still new, if this is a commonly known problem already i apologize.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with Turk Guru, but could it have changed the filter on the search page?

TurkGuru

Reaction score
Amaranth111 @Amaranth111 Mturk applies the recently used filter on the HITs page. So, let's say you have a minimum reward set to $1 in the Turk Guru settings, and you search for HITs using the extension. When you go to the HITs page, Mturk will automatically apply those filters of $1 to the HITs page because that is the most recently used filter. Now, as you mentioned, you uninstalled the extension. If you wish to see all the HITs click the filter button on the HITs->All HITs page and clear the text box next to "Pay at least $" followed by Apply button. This should show all of your HITs, as you used to see earlier.

Reactions: aveline