The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek

do they eat spiders? Do you think I can get one to live in my house and protect me from spiders, insects, and mice?

Reactions: Kerek

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pleco @Farmer Pleco

I thought you were ded so I didn't send you a picture of that weird rum I almost bought from the store down the street from my mom. It looked like it was in a shrunken head. It was cool

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Farmer Pleco

I thought you were ded so I didn't send you a picture of that weird rum I almost bought from the store down the street from my mom. It looked like it was in a shrunken head. It was cool
It's okay that you thought I was dead, what really matters is that the minute you saw rum, you thought of me.

I want that to be my legacy.

Reactions: ducky and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pleco @Farmer Pleco

every time I have a rum question I almost message you. You're "rum guy" in my head.

I might buy the weird rum for my birthday just because I'm a grown up and I do what I want. I'll make sure to tell you this time :p

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Farmer Pleco

every time I have a rum question I almost message you. You're "rum guy" in my head.

I might buy the weird rum for my birthday just because I'm a grown up and I do what I want. I'll make sure to tell you this time :p
I mean, if you can't drink irresponsibly when it's your birthday, when can you? Take a picture of it if you can, for posterity.

Reactions: Jaded

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Farmer Pleco, I received my September Vogue a few days ago but still have not taken it out of the plastic. Save me some time and tell me what page my favorite rat supermodel is featured on. How much did they pay you for this year's shoot? What percentage does Elite take? 10%? 15%?

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Farmer Pleco, I received my September Vogue a few days ago but still have not taken it out of the plastic. Save me some time and tell me what page my favorite rat supermodel is featured on. How much did they pay you for this year's shoot? What percentage does Elite take? 10%? 15%?
Needless to say, the entire September issue of Vogue is dedicated to my birthday, and the theme is going to be Destruction Chic. Basically me wearing haute coutore dresses while chewing on cables, destroying insulation, and making nests in abandoned cars.

As for payment, I got 500 pounds of cheese of which the sons of bitches at Elite took 20%. Vampires the lot of them.

I'm glad you asked by the way because I love talking shop with you, nobody else here understand the world of high fashion.

Reactions: TotalBabe