The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I support you in any and all ventures.
You truly are a very supportive friend and even better I don't have to put up with you most of the time :heart:

Reactions: ducky

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
LowCalCalzone @LowCalCalzone - I'm going to Portland on Wednesday. Where do I get lunch?
Ahhhh! Yes! Okay, so many places... What are you hungry for?

Hot Suppa is cozy spot in the wall that does really good Brunch as well as Lunch.
Dutches is another good brunch place that has pickup and a lot of seating. Plus their breakfast sandwiches are :drool:

If you're looking for more of a lunch menu, King of the Roll does reeaally good sushi, and the BRGR Bar is a good place for American as well as Nosh. Mi Sen has yummy ramen if that's something you'd be interested in.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsAmyTee and Jaded

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ahhhh! Yes! Okay, so many places... What are you hungry for?

Hot Suppa is cozy spot in the wall that does really good Brunch as well as Lunch.
Dutches is another good brunch place that has pickup and a lot of seating. Plus their breakfast sandwiches are :drool:

If you're looking for more of a lunch menu, King of the Roll does reeaally good sushi, and the BRGR Bar is a good place for American as well as Nosh. Mi Sen has yummy ramen if that's something you'd be interested in.
Oh heck these all sound amazing.

Any tend to have easier parking than others?

Coming back down in April with more time, so I'll save a less accessible option for them.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh heck these all sound amazing.

Any tend to have easier parking than others?

Coming back down in April with more time, so I'll save a less accessible option for them.
Hot Suppa is meh. It's on Congress so Parking is hit or miss. Same with Nosh and Mi Sen.

Salvage is a super good BBQ place that would have easy parking during the day. Their parking is out back to the left :). They're a little pricey, but you get big portions that make it worth it.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Kerek and Jaded

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hot Suppa is meh. It's on Congress so Parking is hit or miss. Same with Nosh and Mi Sen.

Salvage is a super good BBQ place that would have easy parking during the day. Their parking is out back to the left :). They're a little pricey, but you get big portions that make it worth it.
Yesssss thank you!