Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
How did it go? Was it easy or a bit of a pain in the ass? That cooler is way easier to put in when you're starting with a clean build.
I ended up getting the cooler master one cuz i thought i was gonna run into issues with space, which i kind of did with this one anyway. i was stubborn and didnt take the mobo out cause it's always a pain to put into my case but it ended up working out, just had to finesse my fingers to get the headers to plug in

also the springy thing was scary

either way it was worth it i guess cuz it's running about an average 10c cooler than it was before, and no more scary noise that i couldn't identify

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ended up getting the cooler master one cuz i thought i was gonna run into issues with space, which i kind of did with this one anyway. i was stubborn and didnt take the mobo out cause it's always a pain to put into my case but it ended up working out, just had to finesse my fingers to get the headers to plug in

also the springy thing was scary

either way it was worth it i guess cuz it's running about an average 10c cooler than it was before, and no more scary noise that i couldn't identify
See how everything in life is solved if you just have enough money to pay for things? 10c is a huge difference, I'm glad your CPU isn't the equivalent of a dog inside a hot car anymore. Well done :dashsymbol::dashsymbol::dashsymbol::dashsymbol::dashsymbol:

Reactions: ducky

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pleco @CanadianPleco

edit: I have been waiting for anyone to post that hadn't posted for a couple days to use this gif. I was just so happy that it existed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited: