TECHNICAL PC SUPPORT FOR WINDOWS 10 RESOURCE

SUZYWAN72

SuzyQ
Contributor
Reaction score

IM NOT SURE IF WE HAVE THIS TYPE OF RESOURCE THREAD IN ANY OF THE FORUMS, AND I LOOKED FOR AS LONG AS MY EYES COULD STAND IT!!
i recently experienced a major set back while trying to write my very first script for mturk, which is now a huge disappointment because i lost my want to, it no longer wants to. you would feel the same if you just got finished re-writing your entire bios boot menu, yes you heard it , first i got stuck in a loop , trying to fix that issue i , i managed to get a disk error, of course now im in full MENA-POLAR MODE! while trying to figure that out , and repair my disk, i was awarded another error, BOOT MISSING! WHERE DAPHUQ DID IT GO? AWHOL? keep in mind i have , aside from my desktop, i have 3 other devices that needed minor maintenance , procrastination being the major issue with repairing them, a a sony chromebook, acer notebook ,and a tablet , well they cant cant help at all for obvious no disk drive reasons and not enough gb on my flashdrives...look just cut this short, i bootlegged, it didnt pan out, bought software promising a quick fix ,ALL BS TRYING TO GET YOU TO BUY MORE SOFTWARE, IT GOES ON TO GET WORSE, but in that time im dead in the water as far as turking all i could do was lil bits on my phone, i asked all around the forums, most of everyone i asked were more lost than i was, so i finally got a belated brilliant idea...ask my professor, DERP! who informed me to contact microsoft, NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT UNPRIDEFUL MIND WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT...DUH....well then i found God, he hangs out in a really cool and extremely well versed in all things microsoft PLACE called TEN FORUMS . THE LINK IS AS FOLLOWS
https://www.tenforums.com/ Im not clear on the rules about posting another forum only because of info overload, i have read the guidelines , PTSD, id rahter ask for forgiveness than permission most of the time anyway, if anyone should run into any type technical PC , or windows problems that link is the ER THAT WILL TREAT YOU WITHOUT INSURANCE LOL, its like having a hundred thousand cloned Kadauchi's and chris turkey's all in one place....they made me re write the whole thing so i could learn what not to do lmao jokes on them when finals roll around, you are talking to the class valedictorian who not only passed but also wrote the damn test!!! the bitch is back not so sober as a matter of fact!thanks for letting me share now its red wine time...capre diem