Survivor Season 5 Challenge Thread

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I highly recommend doing this HIT that just coincidentally popped up!

Title: Play Bejeweled Classic for SCIENCE! | Accept
Requester: Bezos & McScienceface Joint Reseach Inst [A5T1NKYF4RTYUK]
TV: [Hrly=$0.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=9,999] [Blk=153]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 100,000
Description: You will get a very high score while playing Bejeweled Classic and then take a screen shot and upload it. Scores lower than 1,000,000 will result in rejection. Scores lower than 500,000 will result in a ban. You may be soft blocked at random and will not be able to participate until we post more HITs with [NEW CHALLENGE] in the title. Don't email us.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo IN; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
:excellent:

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

TV: [Hrly=$0.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=9,999] [Blk=153]
Description: You will get a very high score while playing Bejeweled Classic and then take a screen shot and upload it. Scores lower than 1,000,000 will result in rejection. Scores lower than 500,00
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score

Description: You will get a very high score while playing Bejeweled Classic and then take a screen shot and upload it. Scores lower than 1,000,000 will result in rejection. Scores lower than 500,000 will result in a ban. You may be soft blocked at random and will not be able to participate until we post more HITs with [NEW CHALLENGE] in the title. Don't email us.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Wow. I wonder what the odds of that happening today of all days were? Should I buy a lottery ticket? Should you? Wait! Are you one of THOSE McSciencefaces? Are you related to them I mean? Because you don't need the lottery when you've got McScienceface money. Maybe for tips or something.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If anyone is having issues playing on the site I linked or on the phone apps, Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm said that playing Classic Bejeweled is an option on the Steam version of Bejeweled 3.You can also play Xbox 360 and probably a million other places. As long as it's Bejeweled Classic, you can play it.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
This is too sweet not to share with the Tribe 3 competitors:

"My oldest son (now 10, but was 9 when we did the challenge last year) loves helping with the MTC Survivor challenge.

My 4 year old has seen me playing games and I'd told his big brother that it was the MTC Survivor challenge and that we're working as a team to earn the most points playing games to get our tribe ahead.

Y'all... my (4 yr old) baby boy is the best! He wanted me to take a video of him cheering on our tribe! And "teamwork makes the dream work" is something he always says. <3 "

He says "come on Tribe 3, you got this! Teamwork makes the dream work".

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

"My oldest son (now 10, but was 9 when we did the challenge last year) loves helping with the MTC Survivor challenge.

My 4 year old has seen me playing games and I'd told his big brother that it was the MTC Survivor challenge and that we're working as a team to earn the most points playing games to get our tribe ahead.

Y'all... my (4 yr old) baby boy is the best! He wanted me to take a video of him cheering on our tribe! And "teamwork makes the dream work" is something he always says. <3 "

Aww! That's adorable! You have to train them young to be fierce competitors in Survivor.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
3 hours left to finish up your high scores in Bejeweled!

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

This is the best thing I've ever seen. I may have a team bias now.