Survivor Season 3 is back!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

We're back Castaways! Time to gear up for Season 3! :ahhh:

This season will be COMPLETELY restructured. Commitment time will be less while shenanigans will increase.

This season you will sign up for challenges on a WEEK TO WEEK BASIS. This means if you sign up for one challenge, you are NOT committed to the rest of the challenges in this season. You are only committing yourself to the current weekly challenge.

You will be grouped into tribes based on the members that sign up for the weekly challenge.

We will run Season 3 for 12 weeks. That means 12 challenges total. I will open up sign ups for the week on Sunday evenings, and keep them up for the entire day on Monday. On Tuesday morning, I will announce the tribes and the challenge. It will normally be due on Fridays.

For each challenge, there will be a winning tribe. Each castaway on the winning tribe will receive ONE POINT.

The castaway with the most points at the end of the season will be dubbed SOLE SURVIVOR.

Of course, there will be twists, turns and complete :tqueen: ery, so this post is just a general run down for how things will go.

There are prizes!

Not only will you get a sweet, large cash prize (traditionally $100) for winning, you will also get to sport the fancy Sole Survivor banner, currently owned by Melly @Melly and MerryLou @MerryLou.

Anyone is free to sign up to play, even previous winners. This game is wonderful for newer members looking to get involved in the community. I've personally made a great deal of wonderful friends from the past two seasons of this game.

The game will start this week! If you're interested, sign up in this thread to compete this week. I will be making an official sign up/challenge thread, but we'll use this thread for the first sign ups.

Again, it's on a week to week basis, so you MUST SIGN UP EVERY WEEK if you want to participate each time. The amount of times you choose to participate is up to you. The more you do, the greater a chance you'll have of becoming the Sole Survivor!

:tqueen:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I love games so much, sign me up!!!

Reactions: Jaded and TQueen

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll try, I love a good game =)

Reactions: TQueen

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Great setup TQueen @TQueen ! I hope I can pop in on a few of the later challenges after we get settled from our move.

Good luck castaways :evillaugh:

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Literally just found a "Survivor" style island in a game
last night, it was hilarious and I'm so in for this. We don't have to give up all our gear and modern conveniences, do we? It'll be damn hard to turk using only palm leaves and sand.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What time/day do we do this?
I want in if my schedule permits...

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What time/day do we do this?
I want in if my schedule permits...
I'll team you up and announce the challenge tomorrow. I'll give you all until Friday, so I'll give the teams several days to do whatever the task is. Very schedule flexible.

Reactions: Cmoney

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm in