Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

:party:Congrats Drwho10 @Drwho10 and the Throttlers for a victory tonight!
They start off the MTC Olympics with +5 points!:party:

:pandashake:Valiant effort must be awarded as well! +2 goes to the SOB's! Great job Jaded @Jaded :pandashake:

Thanks to my awesome team for supporting me all the way. Go Throttlers!!!

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
  1. The Gordon Ramsey: This person will make a dish and present it to our panel of MTC celebrity judges. We will need a photo of this dish, including your team name written on a paper next to it. Also, please describe what the dish is. The judges will decide a gold, silver and bronze winner.

I'm not going to be around for the rest of the day, something came up. I might be able to pop my head in now and then, I don't know yet.
As a result, I must post my meal much earlier than I had expected to.

That said, my dish was simple home cooking. In time of fast food and general impatience, more people rely on their microwaves and the neighborhood mcdonalds instead of preparing their own meals. I try to cook at home several nights per week, most especially when I get my daughter on the weekends.

The dish I've made was a wholesome, filling meal of breaded chicken - but with barbecue chips instead of breadcrumbs.
There are two simple sides to it, stuffing and mashed potatoes.

dish preparation takes around half an hour, and that is important too - while food cooks, we anticipate the meal, and this gets our appetite going. We have less of an opportunity to enjoy food when we don't have any time to anticipate it.

The image has my username, because I messed up and didn't write the school of hard blocks. I've messaged tqueen and she said that's fine.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Start getting those other events in today! Everything is due tonight by 11:59 pm pst. Our judges will be deliberating tomorrow :tqueen:

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score

What is this you may ask?

It's a Jadauchi!

I associate Jaded @Jaded with marshmallows/Pusheen and Kadauchi @Kadauchi with Bender and so I made a Bender out of marshmallows with Pusheen-style animation.

(Everything except the free background was made by me. Also included a reference to our team name. :p)

It took me like three hours to finish the shading on the upper lip. It's probably the best artwork I've ever done.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

What is this you may ask?

It's a Jadauchi!

I associate Jaded @Jaded with marshmallows/Pusheen and Kadauchi @Kadauchi with Bender and so I made a Bender out of marshmallows with Pusheen-style animation.

(Everything except the free background was made by me. Also included a reference to our team name. :p)

It took me like three hours to finish the shading on the upper lip. It's probably the best artwork I've ever done.

Squish Squish Squish

Hehehe

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
My story is a bit long, but I promise it's worth it!
And for convenience's sake, my song entry will be in the same post.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0REfJXAvp4O
The Cut and Run Routine by Dashboard Confessional, sung by me! <3

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"A Letter Home To My Sister"

August 18, 2016, MTC Survivor Island

Dear Sis,

Greetings from MTC Survivor Island! It is wonderful to be back here again. The island is as beautiful as ever and full of new surprises this season. Our lovely Survivor host TQueen has created three tribes this time around but mine, the School of Hard Blocks aka the SOBs, is the best of the bunch! We won our first competition and are training hard for the MTC Olympics. That is right your sister finally made an Olympic team!

My fellow SOB tribe members are Gold Medal material through and through. Our Captain is Kaduchi who is part robot, part wizard, and part MacGuyver. He has gotten the security for our camp on lockdown. If one of the other tribes attempts to get at our supplies they are in for some battle with our fiercely trained island animals, who on a side note have also become our tribe mascots. Our camp cook is Jharkan who I have to say makes a mean root stew! I, of course, have been trying to come up with a good coffee replacement for our intense strategy planning sessions. MerryLou is our singing motivator who keeps us going through our tasks with her lovely singing voice that would give those American Idol kids a run for their money. Krikket is the bug slayer and does some mean British sitcom impressions during our nightly campfire festivities. Jaded tells wicked stories of evil marshmallows and can crack open a coconut with a hatchet like nobody’s business! SG777 is the quiet one but wisely brought extra sunscreen to share with us. All of our members are strong competitors and the other castaways would be wrong to underestimate any of us!

Our days are filled with challenges and chores where we keep an eye out for the competition. Yesterday we were the first to the best coconut tree and I think a few feathers were ruffled. Oh, I know you love all the good gossip and some wild rumors have already started as shenanigans are bound to arise amongst the tribes! Last night a few castaways from another tribe even took a swim on the beach and one may have been lost. The patrol boats are still looking. We all know some unfriendly sharks like to patrol those shores. The SOBs prefer to stay focused on the task at hand and winning challenges.

We hear the judges will be on the island soon. I have just enough time to finish my breakfast, do the dishes as it is my turn, freshen up a bit and get prepared for the day’s big events. I heard that one of the MTC celebrity judges carries a whip so the day should be interesting, to say the least! I’ll try to get you a few autographs this time but as I am writing this on tree bark with a root pen it is a bit difficult.

Give my love to all and thanks again for watching my cat. Don’t let him trick you into too many extra treats! Also thanks again for loaning me your lucky scarf. It has been a lifesaver in the island sun. Hope you all enjoy watching the season in the comfort of home. I know you will be cheering the SOBs on and we will make you proud!

With much love,
Coffeeowl

freedolphin

Reaction score
A poem might not have been the best choice.
Because you can’t hear my tone of voice.
At first, I tried to write a murder mystery.
It was turning out to be as boring as history.

The Hitbusters had two of their crew leave.
But they’re gonna lose anyways, that’s why we didn’t grieve.
So I hope you enjoying being in last place.
You’ll be out by next week at this pace.
Y’all won’t come back from Redemption Island
B/c you’re just as bad as a high school band.

The Throttlers are gonna win this all.
And the grand prize we’re going to haul.
JenniLeigh, Vanyanka, and NotaRobot.
There’s no way you can call us a Longshot.
Freedolphin, DrWho10 and Tigerpants.
“We won it all” is gonna be our chant.

Marshmallows tried to win the shit post.
While RandomActs decided to ghost.
But DrWho10 won that and made it formal.
He didn’t even change he just posted normal.

I forgot the other team, Oh! The School of Hard Blocks.
They smell just as bad as old socks.
You won last time, but that round was first.
That only ramped up the Throttlers thirst.
This week we won’t have to take a vote.
While you’re at Tribal Council, we’ll be on a boat.

The Throttlers are gonna win this all.
And the grand prize we’re going to haul.
JenniLeigh, Vanyanka, and NotaRobot.
There’s no way you can call us a Longshot.
Freedolphin, DrWho10, and Tigerpants.
“We won it all” is gonna be our chants.

Putting me as the writer wasn’t the best idea.
I should’ve been the cook, I’d make a tortilla.
It doesn’t matter, the Throttlers will win.
There isn’t anything special we need to spin.

I hope you vote for us all you judges.
It shouldn’t take long, I don’t know what the fuss is.
Everybody knows I say “where dem batches”
But gimme a sec I’ll tell you what the catch is
The Throttlers will win this game.
And they we’ll shout “what’s our name?”

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
This is seasoned pan seared salmon with wild rice, along side of a vegetable medley of broccoli, carrots, and peas.

#turkfit #even@Roscoe E Goldchainwouldapprove

Edit: IDK why my pic wont stay up :arghh::cry:

Last edited:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Alert! Alert! Alert!
Somewhere in a deep dark lab scientists tried to find out what would happen if they crossed two crowd pleasers. One of them a vengeance demon, obsessed with beauty boxes and wine. The other, a sarcastic rat molded by the sewers. They called it the Vany Pleco 5000 but people who have witnessed its power now call it the Vanrata
What they created they couldn't control...
It escaped and left many crumbled forums in its wake.
Its last known position was a forum called MturkCrowd and managed to rack up over a million likes with its first post.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of this creature, please contact @Not A Robot