Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome Castaways! Are you ready for your first challenge?

NAME YOUR TEAM

Of course! We have to give our team a name. Solidarity and whatnot.

Here's how this challenge will work.
  • Each team will need a unique team name. The names can be whatever the team would like, but I am disqualifying the names "WARJLords" and "5ALTY CA9TCHA5".
  • Whatever name you choose must be posted by your TEAM CAPTAIN in THIS thread by Thursday, August 11 at 11:59 pm pst. (daily thread change)
  • If you post your name any time after this, you will be disqualified. I don't care how sad your story is. I don't care if your cat was sick. You've got 4 days!
  • On Friday, your fellow MTCer's will vote in the daily thread poll.
  • If you're a participating Castaway, you are NOT allowed to start the daily thread for Friday. It is dibbed for the daily poll.
  • The team with the most votes by 9 pm pst wins!
What do I turn in?
  • This is totally up to you. You can simply say "My team's name is the KryssyyLords."
  • You can also let your creativity fly. Make a picture. Make a gif. Make a video. Make a Vocaroo announcing it in epic storytelling fashion. The bigger the better. Don't forget, your peers are determining your fate this week.
Tribal Council this week:
  • We will have double elimination this week. I took on 3 extra players than the game was designed for, so we won't be having many of these.
  • The winning team will be safe. The two losing teams will each eliminate one player from their tribe.
  • The Team Captains are safe this week, per the mini games this summer. Drwho10 @Drwho10 MerryLou @MerryLou and heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha will not be up for elimination.
  • I will be posting a Tribal Council thread after the voting is over on Friday. Specifics on how to vote for eliminations will be explained there.
Hope everyone has gotten warm and cozy over the weekend. It's officially game on! :tqueen:

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just a reminder to all the Castaways that names are due by tomorrow night! :ghost:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Last edited: