Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I can see the confusion though, there are white black and red bits.

Reactions: TQueen

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't mind me just trying to read this post while you guys comment

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't mind me just trying to read this post while you guys comment
If it keeps jumping you down turn off post jump in the thread tools.

Reactions: Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
If it keeps jumping you down turn off post jump in the thread tools.
Naw I've got the post jump turned off but I saw you guys going back and forth and thought I was in the daily thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alright Castaways!

Sometimes the boat gets rocked on our little island here. <Gucci> @<Gucci> and Squatty @Squatty have decided to leave the Hitbusters. It's a tough loss, but that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Luckily, heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha Kessikitty @Kessikitty Infinity @Infinity and Randomacts @Randomacts have stepped up to the challenge, doubling up on some tasks.

But this is MTC Survivor, and it's all about the surprises this season. :tqueen:

Hitbusters, I would like to welcome BACK to your tribe

nickhatesyou @nickhatesyou is welcome to help on this task, but I will not be required to turn in a specific task. Use him wisely Hitbusters!

He will also be receiving immunity this week.

This week's elimination is now a SINGLE ELIMINATION. Only the BOTTOM SCORING TEAM will go to tribal council. The two top scoring teams will be safe from eliminations.

Also, since Squatty @Squatty and <Gucci> @<Gucci> quit, they won't be able to return on redemption week.

Randomacts @Randomacts Drwho10 @Drwho10 and Jaded @Jaded, I will be posting a link to the Shitposting Sprint Thread here in the challenge thread. It will be locked until 6 pm pst. I'll open it for one hour. Remember, it's no rules. You can post anything you want as often as you want.

Also, Jaded @Jaded will be posting under marshmallows @marshmallows. She'll be doing this so she will not have any admin advantage over our other two players.

Get ready castaways!

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
before yall try to kill me.. my computer had issues and I knew by the time that I got back it was too late to catch up due to the 2 second timer

Reactions: Squatty and TQueen