Survivor: June Mini-Game Edition

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The Wednesday Twist!

We've had some people killing it! We've also had some slackers who haven't turned in any answers. Time to trim down this competition!

These top 11 players will be advancing!

MerryLou @MerryLou - 15 points
Tigerpants @Tigerpants - 15 points
Jerami @Jerami - 15 points
Lepi @Lepi -15 points
coffeeowl @coffeeowl - 9 points
Jaded @Jaded - 7 points
<Gucci> @<Gucci> - 6 points
Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla - 6 points
Zuk011 @Zuk011 - 5 points
Kessikitty @Kessikitty - 4 points
Krikket @Krikket - 3 points

Your task for today will be

PAIRING OFF

That's right, the only thing you have to do is partner up with someone from this list of 11. Rules are:
  • One partner from the two must post the two names of their pair in this thread by Wednesday June 15 by 11:59 pm (thread change today). Ex: If MerryLou and Tigerpants partner, one of them would need to come in and post that they are paired up for tomorrow's challenge.
  • It can only be partners of two. No groups of 3 or more.
  • If your name isn't posted, you will not be moving on to the task for tomorrow.
  • Since there are 11 players, only 10 will be able to play tomorrow in pairs. This means one player will be eliminated today, due to lack of partner for tomorrow's task.
Tomorrow's task will still be naming tunes, but will be several different songs, with different ranges of difficulty.

You and your partner tomorrow will be COMPETING AGAINST each other. Which ever of you get the most answers correct from TOMORROW'S list will nudge the other one out of the competition. The top 5 will continue on to the final task on Friday. The points that you earn tomorrow will be added to the points you've already accumulated during the week.

Get to partnering! :tqueen:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
So that's why I'v ebeen missing challenges? BOOO! I never actually knew they were up or even daily :(
This only actually alerts the first 4 or 5 people I forget which. (Just thought you should know :p)

I'll do this after my workout if it's not too late :eek:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So that's why I'v ebeen missing challenges? BOOO! I never actually knew they were up or even daily :(
She gave the schedule during sign ups.

ETA Nope I'm wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Kessikitty

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
She gave the schedule during sign ups.

ETA Nope I'm wrong
I never actually saw it. Like at all.
That's why I sent it out in a PM to the players today. But it's always a good idea to check this thread daily if you're playing anyway. You can subscribe to watch the thread, and it will send you emails any time someone posts in it.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I never actually saw it. Like at all.
I retract my statement, it was in the first post here not the sign ups. But others who were tagged at then end of that second post to "notify" have turned in answers so... Gotta keep up!

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
This is definitely a good idea, but don't do stupid things like I did and forget to check it cause it only notifies you the first time >.>

I mean..not that I've done that.
It never notified me until the second retagging on Monday, so I had no idea it existed, didn't read the whole thread, and my "watch threads I reply to/comment on" was off. Because I want notifications for ALL the thread, and I don't know why it was off :( It's my own fault for not reading shit, but I missed yesterday and that's it I think, so that's not too bad.
Not like I recognized the clips anyway, I don't think.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It never notified me until the second retagging on Monday, so I had no idea it existed, didn't read the whole thread, and my "watch threads I reply to/comment on" was off. Because I want notifications for ALL the thread, and I don't know why it was off :( It's my own fault for not reading shit, but I missed yesterday and that's it I think, so that's not too bad.
Not like I recognized the clips anyway, I don't think.
It's okay, you can catch up :D

Reactions: Kessikitty

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am out most of today so if someone wants to partner up PM me and I'll get the alert on my phone. :)

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Via a series of carefully crafted pulleys and levers, I managed to secure a partnership with Krikket @Krikket.

There definitely wasn't any hypnosis or mind control.

Krikket will absolutely for sure tell you that as soon as she stops acting like a chicken.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score