Survivor: June Mini-Game Edition

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Guys, that was a level of talent I was NOT expecting! Amazing job all four of you!

MerryLou @MerryLou will be adding +15 to her score for original lyrics and singing = 73 points
coffeeowl @coffeeowl will be adding +10 to her score for singing = 67 points
Krikket @Krikket will be adding +10 to her score for singing = 57 points
Kessikitty @Kessikitty will be adding +15 for original lyrics and singing = 54 points

Jerami @Jerami didn't submit, leaving his final score to be 63. Game well played though :hug:

We have a MTC Celebrity panel of judges to decide who is winning the 20 extra points for their performance. It's literally anyone's game!

Say hello to kryss @kryssyy electrolyte @electrolyte and Jaded @Jaded

They will be deciding today on who the winner shall be! I'll announce who will be the NEXT TEAM CAPTAIN whenever they have finished deliberating. Good luck!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alright! Got 3 amazing submissions in!

Jerami @Jerami and Krikket @Krikket you still have time!
Sorry I didn't submit anything. I started my new job yesterday and my anxiety level was through the roof. After hearing MerryLou @MerryLou 's submission, I realized it was going to take some real effort to win, and I don't think I could have handled the added anxiety of the competition. :) Just being honest. That said, I'll take honorable mention for getting all the "Name That Tune" questions correct.:p ] MerryLou @MerryLou , coffeeowl @coffeeowl , Krikket @Krikket and Kessikitty @Kessikitty , good luck and good game.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't submit anything. I started my new job yesterday and my anxiety level was through the roof. After hearing MerryLou @MerryLou 's submission, I realized it was going to take some real effort to win, and I don't think I could have handled the added anxiety of the competition. :) Just being honest. That said, I'll take honorable mention for getting all the "Name That Tune" questions correct.:p ] MerryLou @MerryLou , coffeeowl @coffeeowl , Krikket @Krikket and Kessikitty @Kessikitty , good luck and good game.:thumbup:
It was all about the fun! I'm glad you had a great time playing <3
And that's dang impressive Jerami, to get all the questions right. Thank you for being awesome :)
ALSO: Woah, how's your new job??

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It was all about the fun! I'm glad you had a great time playing <3
And that's dang impressive Jerami, to get all the questions right. Thank you for being awesome :)
ALSO: Woah, how's your new job??
Thanks for asking. New job makes me nervous. I'm not a nervous or worrying sort of person. Since it's been so long since I've felt anxious about stuff, the physical response to the stress had a compounding effect. It was my first day, though. I've decided to take an "anxiety pill" tonight.:D I don't normally take them because they slow me down a bit, but are sometimes necessary. Plus, it's a night shift, and flipping my sleep schedule has been difficult. So, I am a bit sleep deprived.:p

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And the Winner is Announced!

Alright, our special guest judges have come to a consensus. After a lot of wine and pizza, they've sent in their final vote.

Our second Team Captain for season 2 of Survivor will be...

Such a close one this month! Congrats to all the other finalists and all their awesome musical talent.

There will be one more team captain spot up for grabs next month!