Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Season 4
Survivor Finale

TinaBanina @LoveMuppet basketcasey @basketcasey scrmcasey @scrmcasey

The slate has been wiped clean and you are all at the starting gate together. This is going to be a three day showdown with no rest for the wicked ... so pack a toothbrush and say goodbye to everyone in your house for the next 3 days! :tqueen:

Tuesday -
Typing Test: Time to give those fingers a work out and prepare you for the week! You can pick any test you'd like. Post a screenshot of your best WPM in this challenge thread by 5p EST. Best WPM gets 3pts, next earns 2pts and last earns 1pt. (click for the link)

Musical Chairs: I will be posting a STOP! in this challenge thread at random points throughout the day. You MUST POST A GIF to claim your seat. First Castaway to post gets 2pts, 2nd Castaway gets 1pt and third gets none :p There will be 10 rounds on this day.

Wednesday -
Movie Stills: I will randomly post a movie screenshot in this thread throughout the day. First correct answer wins 1 pt. There will be 10 screenshots posted anywhere between 9a-5p EST. (everyone else reading this ... please don't post/ruin it for the finalists :kill: )

The Gordon Ramsey: You need to make a dish of your choice and post a pic (which must include your Castaway tag) in this thread by 5p EST. Please describe the dish. Dishes will be judged in Thursday's Daily Thread via a poll (hidden results) for the forum. Again, first will earn 3pts, 2nd place 2 pts and 3rd place gets 1 pt.

Thursday -
The HIT Challenge: you know the drill. Slightly different ... submit your daily HIT count screenshot to this challenge thread today by 5p EST. Just like the last couple days: points will be 3, 2, and 1 respectively.

The Final Challenge: Answer the following 5 questions via media presentation of your choice and post in this challenge thread by 5p EST. The Final Challenge will be scored by the jury, @Survivor Castaways on Friday. They will have 5pts total to allot to all the final presentations. So you can earn anywhere from 0-5pts. The Jury will PM me their vote/points by Friday 5pm EST.

Who will win the Survivor banner?
I'm exhausted just reading this.