Survivor 4 Challenge Thread

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
basketcasey @basketcasey took down the mighty It's Gamera! @It's Gamera! with 1366 HITs!

Overall Tribe standings:
Tribe 1 - 4041
Tribe 2 - 4438
Tribe 3 - 3903
Tribe 4 - 2805

Because some of y'all have been pushed to your limits ... we'll end the game today (slight alteration of the rules) :) Tribe 2 is the overall winner, despite the fact that 2 of their castaways didn't submit HITs for the week - so LoveMuppet and Jenni will split the tribe winnings (amongst 2 instead of 4 :D ). I'll get working on putting together the Survivor HIT for payment now.

Point awards:
It's Gamera! @It's Gamera! - 5 (1 for each high HIT win, 1 for high tribe HIT and 2 for overall high HIT score)
TinaBanina @LoveMuppet - 2 (1 for high tribe HIT, 1 for overall high tribe total)
basketcasey @basketcasey - 1 (1 for high tribe HIT)
scrmcasey @scrmcasey - 1 (1 for high tribe HIT)
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh - 1 (1 for overall high tribe total)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
basketcasey @basketcasey took down the mighty It's Gamera! @It's Gamera! with 1366 HITs!

Overall Tribe standings:
Tribe 1 - 4041
Tribe 2 - 4438
Tribe 3 - 3903
Tribe 4 - 2805

Because some of y'all have been pushed to your limits ... we'll end the game today (slight alteration of the rules) :) Tribe 2 is the overall winner, despite the fact that 2 of their castaways didn't submit HITs for the week - so LoveMuppet and Jenni will split the tribe winnings (amongst 2 instead of 4 :D ). I'll get working on putting together the Survivor HIT for payment now.

Point awards:
It's Gamera! @It's Gamera! - 5 (1 for each high HIT win, 1 for high tribe HIT and 2 for overall high HIT score)
TinaBanina @LoveMuppet - 2 (1 for high tribe HIT, 1 for overall high tribe total)
basketcasey @basketcasey - 1 (1 for high tribe HIT)
scrmcasey @scrmcasey - 1 (1 for high tribe HIT)
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh - 1 (1 for overall high tribe total)

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Congrats to Tribe 2 and nice work It's Gamera! @It's Gamera! You're lucky I had to grade this week though.

SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff I hate to be that girl, but shouldn't I get two points - one for high tribe hit and one for high hit win?

Reactions: SweetiePuff