Survivor 3 Challenge Thread

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
The Last Batch

On the first day of the Mturk Suite update, the disciples came to Kadauchi and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for the great pineapple pizza feast?” He replied, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My appointed topping is pineapple. I am going to celebrate the update with my disciples at your house.’” So the disciples did as Kadauchi had directed them and prepared the pizza.

When evening came, Kadauchi was reclining at the table while pouring over code. And while they were eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me with your scripts and pending earnings.” They were very sad and began to say to him one after the other, “Surely you don’t mean me, Kadauchi? I read all the FAQ posts and asked the other members of the forum first.” Kadauchi replied, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl of sweet Georgia produce with me will betray me. Woe to the turker who betrays the ever-knowing Kadauchi! It would be better for him if he had stayed watching ESPN.”

Then Peachy, the one who would betray him, said, “Surely you don’t mean me, dear Robot. I can’t even smell what the Rock is cooking.” Kadauchi answered, “You have said so.”

While they were eating, Kadauchi took the pizza, and when he had given thanks, he sliced it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is the chosen pizza.” Then he took a cup from TQueen’s cabinet of wine glasses, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This Australian wine from Costco, which is poured out for many because MerryLou said you could have some. It pairs well with Sondi’s butternut squash soup, so eat and drink from this table. I tell you, I can not drink from this cup, because Jaded added too many puffy paint pusheens to the outside of it for decoration. Let us now spend our last evening before the update in peace, as I sense there is a red panda near.”

When they had sung the extended version of Queen’s “We are the Champions” and did the dance from thriller, twice, they went out to the Mount of Amazon to once again rake up pennies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
The Last Batch

On the first day of the Mturk Suite update, the disciples came to Kadauchi and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for the great pineapple pizza feast?” He replied, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My appointed topping is pineapple. I am going to celebrate the update with my disciples at your house.’” So the disciples did as Kadauchi had directed them and prepared the pizza.

When evening came, Kadauchi was reclining at the table while pouring over code. And while they were eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me with your scripts and pending earnings.” They were very sad and began to say to him one after the other, “Surely you don’t mean me, Kadauchi? I read all the FAQ posts and asked the other members of the forum first.” Kadauchi replied, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl of sweet Georgia produce with me will betray me. Woe to the turker who betrays the ever-knowing Kadauchi! It would be better for him if he had stayed watching ESPN.”

Then Peachy, the one who would betray him, said, “Surely you don’t mean me, dear Robot. I can’t even smell what the Rock is cooking.” Kadauchi answered, “You have said so.”

While they were eating, Kadauchi took the pizza, and when he had given thanks, he sliced it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is the chosen pizza.” Then he took a cup from TQueen’s cabinet of wine glasses, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This Australian wine from Costco, which is poured out for many because MerryLou said you could have some. It pairs well with Sondi’s butternut squash soup, so eat and drink from this table. I tell you, I can not drink from this cup, because Jaded added too many puffy paint pusheens to the outside of it for decoration. Let us now spend our last evening before the update in peace, as I sense there is a red panda near.”

When they had sung the extended version of Queen’s “We are the Champions” and did the dance from thriller, twice, they went out to the Mount of Amazon to once again rake up pennies.

you know you're all going to hell for this right?
(totally kidding, this is awesome)

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Tribe 1 humbly presents to you the Tale of Challenge 3.

(There is instrumental music if you would like to watch with headphones on.)

Love the music! How clever to make a video :D Great work,everyone!

The Last Batch

Hahahaha great story ... almost scary how it all falls into place! lol

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WEEK 4 CHALLENGE
KINDA SORTA MUSICAL CHAIRS

Work as a team and get points sitting in internet chairs this week!

Rules:

• I will open a "musical chairs" thread in the forum games.
  • I will run the game this week for 3 days. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
  • There will be 10 rounds each day.
  • Every time I post "SIT!" in the thread, you must take your seat. You can post a gif or any kind of text (example: TQueen is gorgeous)
  • No one will be eliminated each round. You will get a chance to play all 10 rounds for all 3 days.
  • The first person to post after each "SIT!" round will receive 2 points for their team. Each person after that post will receive 1 point for their team.
  • I will post the rounds sporadically through out the day. They could be hours or minutes apart.
  • If you miss posting in a round, your team will simply not receive any points from you.
  • The team at the end of the three days that accumulates the most points during the games will be crowned the winning tribe.
The winning tribe this week:
  • In the tribe that gets the most points this week, the castaway that gets the most points between the pair (or trio) will receive 2 points on the Sole Survivor leaderboard. The other member(s) will receive one.
  • Within the tribe this weekend, you two (or three) must decided to STEAL one point from someone on the leaderboard.
:tqueen:

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a question

Did I miss... How do we know what team we're on?

Last edited: