Survivor 3 Challenge Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
scrmcasey @scrmcasey and SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff

I'm unfortunately still without power for my second day. It doesn't look like I'll be getting it back until the end of the week. Since it's the final week, and an important challenge, I'm going to postpone the challenge until next week. I'm sorry for the inconvience. I'm hoping to resume normal schedule next week.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I'm unfortunately still without power for my second day. It doesn't look like I'll be getting it back until the end of the week. Since it's the final week, and an important challenge, I'm going to postpone the challenge until next week. I'm sorry for the inconvience. I'm hoping to resume normal schedule next week.
I hope you are okay! :glomp:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Omgoodness! I'm so out of the loop after a few days off. What happened? You guys are safe and sound? Don't worry about us ... we'll be here when you're ready :revolvingheart:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Omgoodness! I'm so out of the loop after a few days off. What happened? You guys are safe and sound? Don't worry about us ... we'll be here when you're ready :revolvingheart:
Yes, we're safe. Our city had a huge, severely damaging storm Saturday night. Tons of people without power, and the city is projecting some people may not have power for a full week. Hopefully we won't be some of the last on the list :pray:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Here is my final presentation. This was such a fun game and I'm so happy to have been able to play every week. Most importantly, I feel that I've made new friends, which is invaluable. My video gives a glimpse into each week from my point of view. I hope you enjoy it! :sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
True to my word and and a testament to the crazy few weeks I've had ... I'm working furiously up to the deadline!

I'm throwing myself at the mercy of TQueen and the Jury ... please let this serve as my placeholder while my video is rendering (which I had no idea would take 30min :( )

I will edit this post once I've uploaded my vid to youtube ... in good faith: here is my audio file (that will accompany my vid)

ETA: It finally rendered and uploaded! :celebrate2:

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh look ... the sun is coming up! :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

Sara Gates

Reaction score
True to my word and and a testament to the crazy few weeks I've had ... I'm working furiously up to the deadline!

I'm throwing myself at the mercy of TQueen and the Jury ... please let this serve as my placeholder while my video is rendering (which I had no idea would take 30min :( )

I will edit this post once I've uploaded my vid to youtube ... in good faith: here is my audio file (that will accompany my vid)

ETA: It finally rendered and uploaded! :celebrate2:

......gif is with a "j" sound? man i have said that wrong my whole life.:joycat:

Reactions: SweetiePuff

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
......gif is with a "j" sound? man i have said that wrong my whole life.:joycat:
:ROFL::ROFL: You're not the only one :wink: Who knew my vid would have a mini PSA in it lol

Steve Wilhite, who is accepting a lifetime achievement award at The Webby Awards, told the NY Times how annoyed he was at the debate over the pronunciation of GIF:

“The Oxford English Dictionary accepts both pronunciations. They are wrong. It is a soft ‘G,’ pronounced ‘jif.’ End of story.”

Reactions: Sara Gates

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:ROFL::ROFL: You're not the only one :wink: Who knew my vid would have a mini PSA in it lol

Steve Wilhite, who is accepting a lifetime achievement award at The Webby Awards, told the NY Times how annoyed he was at the debate over the pronunciation of GIF:

“The Oxford English Dictionary accepts both pronunciations. They are wrong. It is a soft ‘G,’ pronounced ‘jif.’ End of story.”

i will pronounce it with a hard G until the day I die.

Reactions: scrmcasey