Survivor 3 Challenge Thread

Sara Gates

Reaction score
So where are we allowed to campaign for votes?

Edit: and what is off limits to get votes?

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Note: the buttons do not have to be in their signatures. They just have to post in the voting thread I'll be making for Thursday.

Reactions: ElleWoods

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really wanted to play this week, but I'm having a pretty rough week and I don't think I'll be able to. Plus, I'm sure I missed a lot of valuable campaigning time already. Good luck to you all!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Week 11 Challenge
5 Reasons Why...I Love Survivor

We're down to the nitty gritty this week. It's time to get sappy and tell me 5 reasons why you've loved this game.

Rules
  • You must give 5 clear bullet points.
  • This can be points from any Castaways on the tribe. They do not have to all be specific to the Captain.
  • This must be done in some type of media. You can do pictures, slideshows, videos, etc. You can add voice over, music, anything you'd like.
  • This must be posted in the challenge thread by the Captain by Thursday, May 25 at 11:59 pm pst (daily thread change).
  • I will make a poll in the thread on Friday, and the masses will vote. Winners will be announced Saturday.
Winning this week:
Since next week will be our LAST week of competition, voting and points will change.
  • The two Castaways with the highest number of votes will be SAFE and continuing on. The Captain with the LOWEST number of votes will be eliminated from competition.
  • Only TWO PLAYERS will play next week for the title and banner of SOLE SURVIVOR. Only Sara Gates @Sara Gates, scrmcasey @scrmcasey and SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff are eligible for next week's final challenge.
  • Again, the two CAPTAINS that win the highest number of votes will play next week.
:tqueen:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
For your viewing pleasure, please find our team's submission below. Although nobody can replace my amazing teammates, special appearances made by Molly Ringwald for ElleWoods @ElleWoods and Sarah Michelle Gellar for Vanyanka @Vanyanka .

You're one of my favorites. Good job! I'm totally not biased or anything.

Sara Gates

Reaction score
For your viewing pleasure, please find our team's submission below. Although nobody can replace my amazing teammates, special appearances made by Molly Ringwald for ElleWoods @ElleWoods and Sarah Michelle Gellar for Vanyanka @Vanyanka .

Little kid photobombing!? How are we supposed to compete with that!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
*runs up to the plane right before the door closes!*

I somehow slapped something together this week despite a computer crash (Windows reinstall), my sister arriving from Georgia, and preparing for my daughter's graduation celebrations starting Friday!

Thank you so much to my awesome teammate, Li0ness @Li0ness for once again being a wonderfully supportive and creative player who has all too often been behind the scenes on these challenges :love:

#10 - TQueen! She makes me expect ... the unexpected!
#9 - Even if my PE was wrecked for the past 2 months, I've gained so much more.
#8 - Sara Gates: She brought such a healthy competitive nature to the game and really helped me believe in myself
#7 - The Week 5 Musical Challenge brought out more creativity in me than I knew I had or even believed in
#6 - Week 10 made me leave my comfort zone and root for myself!
#5 - The fifth thing I love about Survivor is who knew all the random crap I have in my house would help us win the Week 9 Scavenger Hunt
#4 - Without Lioness, I would have been completely lost in the creative challenges
#3 - This game would have not been possible without everyone joining. There are way to many to name but I'm thankful for you all!
#2 - Without Survivor we would have never seen the awesome dance moves of Elle, Rerun and Squatty :wink:

#1 - The best thing I love about this is I discovered having Masters doesn't actually affect me kicking ass in Survivor!

Last edited:

Sara Gates

Reaction score
*runs up to the plane right before the door closes!*

I somehow slapped something together this week despite a computer crash (Windows reinstall), my sister arriving from Georgia, and preparing for my daughter's graduation celebrations starting Friday!

Thank you so much to my awesome teammate, Li0ness @Li0ness for once again being a wonderfully supportive and creative player who has all too often been behind the scenes on these challenges :love:

Awwww thanks