Survey Gizmo "Quick Audience"

Baltimoron

Reaction score
I found this after finishing up a HIT, "https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/quick_audience"- Has anyone used this yet? I looks like it just launched.

Quick Audience FAQ
How do I get paid?
Payments will be sent via PayPal to the email address that you entered to begin taking surveys.
How many points do I need in order to redeem for money?
Point values are assigned to each survey in the list. You'll need at least 200 points in order to redeem. 100 points = 1 USD.
Is there a limit to how much I can earn?
There is, you can make up to $500 per year as a SurveyGizmo Quick Audience respondent.
Do my points expire?
Points expire in 60 days. Make sure to regularly redeem your points for cash.
How do I access my survey taking account?
Navigate to www.surveygizmo.com/survey-thank-you/ and re-authenticate with the email address that you originally signed up with.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting! My first thought is that if you need 200 points to redeem and they expire in 60 days, do you start losing your accumulated points on day 61? What if you're on day 59 and you only have 190 points, you know? I guess it would all depend on how quickly you earn points. As long as you could easily get 200 points before the 60 day expiration point, it'd be okay. I'd also be curious to know how many points each survey gives you and how long each surveys is. Worth checking into. Thanks for sharing it!