Superpayme

Schwifty

Turk'ing Newbie
Reaction score
I have been using this site for surveys/offers for most of a year now & I personally prefer it over any others by a long shot. I made a quick "Pros & Cons" list for a little info.

Website Link:
https://www.superpay.me

Clicking this banner is using my referral link:

Pros:
1. Many offers: Apps, videos, surveys, quiz's, trials, etc.
2. Endless surveys/offers to attempt.
3. Multiple cashout methods: Amazon Gift Card, Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin
4. Contest: Top 20 earners in 3 month period awarded prizes. (1st $350, 2nd $200, 3rd $100, etc.)
5. Referral bonus: Earn 25% equivalent of earnings from ppl you've referred.
6. Short wait times on payouts.
7. High paying surveys.
8. There's often "bonsuses" on certain "affiliates" and their offers.
9. Simple Layout.

Cons:
1. Initial signup requires age proof (ID) & address proof (mail).
2. Like most surveys out there, they can get frustrating. Mostly for newbies to surveys.
3. If you're wanting/expecting the site to look all great, you're out of luck. The owner is focused on maintaining
productivity and efficiency of surveys/offers/etc.​

Last edited:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, please provide a non-referral link when providing referral links:

Our forum rule:

• Sharing referral links is permitted if you make clear that your link includes a referral code and you ALSO include a non-referral link.

Schwifty

Turk'ing Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, please provide a non-referral link when providing referral links:

Our forum rule:

• Sharing referral links is permitted if you make clear that your link includes a referral code and you ALSO include a non-referral link.
I fixed it. I believe it's correct.

Reactions: TSolo315

Schwifty

Turk'ing Newbie
Reaction score
Um pretty sure anyone can post referral links. If you look in the other threads, each poster shares their referral links. Dont be greedy.
I get that, but when I post my own for people to use mine, then replies saying use theirs. That's like saying "Use my referral link, not his."

Last edited:

Schwifty

Turk'ing Newbie
Reaction score
Um pretty sure anyone can post referral links. If you look in the other threads, each poster shares their referral links. Dont be greedy.
On a side note, if you're signed up and using it just remember to be patient because at first it's going to suck all the DQ's and stuff. Once you learn it, it gets way easier.

ZongLopez

Reaction score
I get that, but when I post my own for people to use mine, then replies saying use theirs. That's like saying "Use my referral link, not his."
When I read your link I didnt even see your referral link. I did click on your banner but I dont think it said referral link last night otherwise I would have made sure to click on it. I was just doing what other posters did in the other threads by one person doing a referral and then the next person uses there's and so on. Anyway, it looks like a great site! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Schwifty

Schwifty

Turk'ing Newbie
Reaction score
When I read your link I didnt even see your referral link. I did click on your banner but I dont think it said referral link last night otherwise I would have made sure to click on it. I was just doing what other posters did in the other threads by one person doing a referral and then the next person uses there's and so on. Anyway, it looks like a great site! Thanks for sharing.
I understand. At first my reaction was just, wtf this mofo jacking me fool. HAHA.
Sorry I came off as an a**hole.

And if you ever want help, advice or tips just lemme know. I'm more than happy to help 1 of my money makers. XD

jonas drako

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any payment proofs? Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.

Minx2121

Reaction score

Just testing a picture, sorry this probably isn't the right forum to do so....