Suggestions for places to sell handmade items

Sik06

Reaction score
I have been making crocheted items to sell. I am looking for suggestions for online places to sell them. I have tried Etsy and Ebay. Looked at Shopify and some pages like that. Posted on my Facebook page and local garage sale and craft pages. I don't want to do craft fairs and stuff just online listings. I really don't know where to try next. Very frustrated right now. Would appreciate any suggestions or experience with places!

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Tried to post a pic but it's not working lol
Looks like you tried to upload them from your computer? Trying uploading them on imgur, then you should be able to post.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I think etsy and ebay are your best bet. Try and market those two. Invest a little in a Facebook or Google (or both) ad that sends people to your etsy or ebay page. You'd be surprised at the outcome. Where to sell your items isn't the problem, it's making people aware of them.

Friday Foster

Reaction score
Amazon has a new Maker Marketplace. They require pictures of your workspace and products in order to set up a seller account, but I'm thinking of trying it for my first store for handmade stuff (I sew).

Also: hi! I'm new here. *curtsy*

Reactions: El Pablo