str11223344

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
So I have had this qual for about a year now, And I cant seem to get any real straight answers from Reddit, These HIT's are a complete HIT and miss and it seems they are only worth it when its absolutely dead on Mturk. This is probably the worst closed qual HIT I ever got because 80% of the batches are trash where you cant really tell what any of the items are and the category for most of them doesnt exist from the drop down menu. For example Nyquil, there is no category for drugs or medicine from the drop down menu and you cant submit it unless its in the drop down list.

My question is how do I make these worth my time, Is there a trick to doing these and making a consistent hourly? or a script for them perhaps? I can only seem to make around $6 an hour most of the time because I'm so busy trying to find the proper category and/or throwing the HIT back and scouring for another one because the items not listed in the drop down box. It just seems like these HIT's are a total waste of time. There is no consistency and about every other HIT is impossible because identifying it would take a lot more time making the HIT way underpaid by the time you actually find out what it is.