Stabby people thread.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So I applied to that job listing out of spite. The company sent a thumbs up to my profile.

I'm at a loss.

Reactions: Jaded

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm done with my fucking landlord. I'm calling HUD tomorrow and if that doesn't get anybody on the ball I'm calling my state ombudsman. Here's my fucking kitchen right now. Water started shooting up out of my kitchen sink drain. Literally my entire kitchen is flooded. Every time either of my neighbors run water down their sink it comes up through mine, carrying their grease and soap and food bits with it (and yes, I know it's their grease and food bits because I haven't eaten that kind of food lately). Maintenance main was supposed to be here an hour ago, he still hasn't showed up. And I'm almost positive I found black mold. (the kitchen counters are a mess from where I had to move shit around when the fridge was being worked on earlier today)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm done with my fucking landlord. I'm calling HUD tomorrow and if that doesn't get anybody on the ball I'm calling my state ombudsman. Here's my fucking kitchen right now. Water started shooting up out of my kitchen sink drain. Literally my entire kitchen is flooded. Every time either of my neighbors run water down their sink it comes up through mine, carrying their grease and soap and food bits with it (and yes, I know it's their grease and food bits because I haven't eaten that kind of food lately). Maintenance main was supposed to be here an hour ago, he still hasn't showed up. And I'm almost positive I found black mold. (the kitchen counters are a mess from where I had to move shit around when the fridge was being worked on earlier today)
Looks like black mold to me. Could be worse on the other side of the wall.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
who know it would be so hard to get rid of a free couch?! STOP FLAKING ON ME, PEOPLE OF FB MARKETPLACE

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Someone tried to run me off of the freeway at 80 mph today. I was going 80. By the time I caught up to them, I was surrounded by white SUVs, and I couldn't remember which one tried to run me off of the road.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Someone tried to run me off of the freeway at 80 mph today. I was going 80. By the time I caught up to them, I was surrounded by white SUVs, and I couldn't remember which one tried to run me off of the road.

I hope you flipped them all off.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Third quarter back at college after 10 years, and...wow, has a lot changed. Not only do classes seem to consist hugely of bullshit discussion posts (in place of lectures, you know, involving information coming from an actual educated person) but in TWO of my three classes this term I'm being graded...on whether or not...I post a goddamn PROFILE PIC.

Pretty sure if I wanted to socialize I could do it for free. How about you fuck off with your social media bullshit and actually, you know, teach me something.

(not really stabby, but definitely irritated, and there wasn't a thread just for rants - so yeah)

Reactions: Jaded

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
that 18-page brutally boring pdf was a SUPPLEMENTAL READING WHY DOES IT ONLY MENTION THAT HALFWAY THROUGH THE LECTURE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS AA;SDLKJFDS;LFJSD;LDJKF
:banghead: :rage: :punch:

to think I was actually excited to take the critical thinking class! I thought it would be interesting! and worthwhile! and instead it's literally been 80% "look at social media, those people suck at thinking" and 20% pointless abstract in-no-way-relevant-to-a-100-level class BS. Argh.

Last edited:
Reactions: aveline