Spent my Mturk Moneys today thread

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
Current turk funds are going towards getting the new fuzzball fixed.

Here is her face

... Yes, she is hanging in a flowerpot off of the shower rod. Yes, she was purring the whole time. Yes, we know she is freaking weird.

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
Today, I'm gonna be buying diapers and wipes. Maybe some cat food, too. How exciting :|

Reactions: essjay

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Today, I'm gonna be buying diapers and wipes. Maybe some cat food, too. How exciting :|
I know, I'm reading this and thinking. "Oh. Well, last week I paid for groceries and wine. This week I paid for...groceries and wine."

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
I know, I'm reading this and thinking. "Oh. Well, last week I paid for groceries and wine. This week I paid for...groceries and wine."
On the up side, I have enough in Amazon Payments to cover bulk of all three of these items. And the GOOD cat food with the dehydrated raw bits instead of the one without. :3 I'm actually like.. really happy about this right now. Anything I buy that doesn't come directly out of our checking account makes me happy.

Reactions: essjay

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I bought a donut today with chocolate icing and sprinkles! No pics sorry but looked eerily like this :doughnut:. It was the best donut I have had in ages. Thanks mTurk!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't buy anything today but yesterday I spent my money on french fries and a caramel frappe :eek:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Bought the kid a convertible carseat and a utensils set. I had a $50 giftcard so it was only $17 out of pocket.

EDIT: Forgot I also bought her some cereal bars on the way home.

Reactions: Jaded and Pippa

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
A bathtub drain plugger thing. I've lived in this house for over a year and have not yet taken a bath because the tub doesn't have any way to plug the drain hole. Now I'll have a plug for it and can take a bath. So exciting!

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
Just ordered some stitch markers and a set of blunt needles for my crochet. Bobby pins aren't working as markers and the kitten stole my plastic needle from my hand loom, so... Ugh. :|

Reactions: Jaded

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
broke a keyboard yesterday...

put in an order for a cheapish mechanical keyboard
http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/

(oh what it was 15 bucks cheaper with prime shipping when i bought it, nice!)
Nice! Well.. not the breaking the keyboard bit.. :p

I have two on my list that I'm keeping my eye on in case either of them go way cheap:

CM Storm QuickFire XT - Full Size Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with CHERRY MX Brown Switches (which is the full-size version of the one you got)
Rosewill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switches (RK-9000V2 BR)

Lemme know how your CM works out, YAHU @YAHU. Right now I have an Adesso Mech with Cherry Browns but they don't make this style with the Cherry Browns that I can find anymore. :(

Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice! Well.. not the breaking the keyboard bit.. :p

I have two on my list that I'm keeping my eye on in case either of them go way cheap:

CM Storm QuickFire XT - Full Size Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with CHERRY MX Brown Switches (which is the full-size version of the one you got)
Rosewill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switches (RK-9000V2 BR)

Lemme know how your CM works out, YAHU @YAHU. Right now I have an Adesso Mech with Cherry Browns but they don't make this style with the Cherry Browns that I can find anymore. :(
The XT is the one I broke, except with MX blues xD. I might've actually bought it again had I known it was the same price, but it'll save me a bit of space :p

I REALLY wanted one of these: https://ultimatehackingkeyboard.com/ but couldn't fork over the $200 during the crowdfunding period :(

I've never used browns before, so this should be fun

You actually just missed a sale on the rosewill I think...

the XT

IDK if you use chrome, but this extension is super helpful for price tracking
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-camelizer/ghnomdcacenbmilgjigehppbamfndblo?hl=en

Reactions: heeheehahaha

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
The XT is the one I broke, except with MX blues xD. I might've actually bought it again had I known it was the same price, but it'll save me a bit of space :p

I REALLY wanted one of these: https://ultimatehackingkeyboard.com/ but couldn't fork over the $200 during the crowdfunding period :(

I've never used browns before, so this should be fun

You actually just missed a sale on the rosewill I think...

the XT

IDK if you use chrome, but this extension is super helpful for price tracking
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-camelizer/ghnomdcacenbmilgjigehppbamfndblo?hl=en
That hacking keyboard is REALLY interesting! I'm not sure I'd be able to use it, just because I LIKE having a larger keyboard. :rolleyes: Plus, I'm really shit with remembering hotkeys and stuff, soooo. Yeah. And, it's entirely possible I missed it! I'm not in desperate need of a new keyboard yet, but eventually.. I'll definitely check out that add-on though, since I do use Chrome. :D

Reactions: YAHU