So...my sister suggesting the MTurk thing for Mom...

Brionne

Reaction score
Which meant, of course, I looked at it, and now I'm hooked. Still utterly mystified by some of the HITs and leary of scripts and extensions, but plowing through it.

When I'm not scratching my head over the ever changing list of HITs, I'm working customer service, knitting, crocheting, pushing my 19 year old son towards adulthood or playing World of Warcraft.

I'm going to need help, guys. My apologies in advance.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Which meant, of course, I looked at it, and now I'm hooked. Still utterly mystified by some of the HITs and leary of scripts and extensions, but plowing through it.

When I'm not scratching my head over the ever changing list of HITs, I'm working customer service, knitting, crocheting, pushing my 19 year old son towards adulthood or playing World of Warcraft.

Welcome to the board! It's important that you know that we all need help when starting out. The good thing is that there are lots of people here who love to help and will try their best to answer your questions. Go to the daily thread each day, feel free to ask questions. Also, read the Help & Resources sections for information on scripts and extensions.

Reactions: Brionne

Yogaqueen

Reaction score
I just got accepted today. I am new to Mturk. I tried to do a hit for .01 cent. Receipt was very long. How do copy and paste the receipt so I can just type what is on the receipt. I had to keep going back and forth from one browser to next.. it has to be an easier way. Please help....Thank you...

Reactions: <Gucci>

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I just got accepted today. I am new to Mturk. I tried to do a hit for .01 cent. Receipt was very long. How do copy and paste the receipt so I can just type what is on the receipt. I had to keep going back and forth from one browser to next.. it has to be an easier way. Please help....Thank you...
The secret of mturk is that there are dozens and hundreds of easier ways to do everything, but it takes some effort to learn them. If you have just started I would focus on trying to learn. Browse the daily thread and think about what you see people saying. Ask specific questions and people are liable to answer.

Achilles2357

Reaction score

Everyone needs help. Literally every single person who has ever earned real money from mturk has gotten help from others, even if it is only by passively observing. Welcome!