Skin Care / Beauty Products

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello, I have a dry skin. Can you suggest me good skin care cream.
Is your skin sensitive at all? Are you just looking for a facial moisturizer or also a body one?

A good starter facial moisturizer is Cerave Moisturizing Lotion PM. I live and die by Stratia Liquid Gold because it really moisturizes and NEVER causes any negative reactions. I have VERY sensitive skin. Let me know if you need any more help.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good top coat they like? I am almost out of my discontinued Revlon Colorstay top coat stash and idk what to replace it with.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good top coat they like? I am almost out of my discontinued Revlon Colorstay top coat stash and idk what to replace it with.
I'm terrible at painting my nails but I really like Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat.

Reactions: jklmnop

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm 90% positive there was a thread for coupon codes, but I can't find it, so this is the next closest subject.

If you like Too Faced, hsn.com has the new pumpkin spice and everything nice set on sale for $46. (It's $111 if you buy all the items separately)

If you've never purchased anything from hsn before, use code new20 and it'll take $20 off, making the set only $26 :)

Here's the link, if anyone's interested:

https://www.hsn.com/products/too-to...019-ed/9129785?query=9129785&isSuggested=true

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Binxybaby

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I'm 90% positive there was a thread for coupon codes, but I can't find it, so this is the next closest subject.

If you like Too Faced, hsn.com has the new pumpkin spice and everything nice set on sale for $46. (It's $111 if you buy all the items separately)

If you've never purchased anything from hsn before, use code new20 and it'll take $20 off, making the set only $26 :)

Here's the link, if anyone's interested:

https://www.hsn.com/products/too-to...019-ed/9129785?query=9129785&isSuggested=true
OMG I want that so bad. Thank you for posting this. I think I need to buy myself a late birthday present lol

• Love
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie