TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's right castaways, it's time to get the party started!

Time to pack your bags and set sail for MTC SURVIVOR SEASON 2

I'll give the new players interested a general overview of what to expect this season. The rules will be similar to last season, minus a few tweaks I'll be making :tqueen:

• This season you will be split into 3 tribes. These tribes already have their leaders. These players won their spots in the mini games that were played over the summer.
    Tribe heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha
    Tribe MerryLou @MerryLou
    Tribe Drwho10 @Drwho10
  • When you sign up, I will be placing you in one of these three tribes. This will be chosen at random, and announced at the first challenge.
  • There will be one challenge a week. Each week I will be explaining what the challenge is in the Survivor Season 2 Challenge thread.
  • The first several weeks will be team challenges. As the number of players dwindle down, we will eventually go to individual challenges.
  • Eliminated players will have a chance to serve on the jury in some of the final eliminations.
  • There will be a "redemption week". Somewhere mid-season an eliminated player will have a chance to return.

A couple perks for the tribe leaders.
  • The three tribe leaders will have immunity the first week.
  • They were previously given the choice of two players for their team. They have already contacted and chosen these players.
  • The players that have been pre-selected to be on a specific tribe should write I AM ON TRIBE (insert member name) when they sign up in the thread below.
  • Only the players that have been contacted and selected should post this way. If you have not been told by that member you're on their team, do not say you're on that team. No shenanigans here, there will be plenty of time for those during the game.
  • All non-selected members sign up with I'm in, count me in, snarky gif, etc.

This season will be full of twists and turns. Be ready for surprises, shuffles, and an all out good time!
  • Cash prizes throughout challenges.
  • A chance to get to know your fellow turkmates better.
  • A large cash prize to the Sole Survivor.
  • A "Sole Survivor" banner that Melly @Melly now sports from winning season 1.
I know personally I made many, many good friends from season 1. I encourage all castaways from last season to sign up. I encourage some newer members who may have missed it to sign up. Lurking in the shadows? Sign up! One of the greatest perks of this game is the friendships you will form.

I am looking for at least 18 players this game. More will be accepted, and the 3 tribe system was designed to not have the burden of the way the double eliminations were held last season. But I would like at least 18.

Let the sign ups begin! Get your internet friends to sign up! 18 players needed!

I'll be keeping sign ups open until Friday, or until I feel the teams are full.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I AM ON TRIBE MERRYLOU

I think. I'm so confused where even am I?

I would also like to file a complaint for future team shuffles. Thanks.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm in but I will be out of the country from the 7th to the 26th. So, take that into account.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in, I guess. Seems to be I might miss one or two days of challenges depending on move in and life though. Also, poop. I meant to respond to heehee sooner. Oh well. Random times.

Reactions: TQueen