Show off your tattoos!

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Double post, will edit something awesome in here later.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love the anchor with the koi. Did you have that done in Portland? It reminds me a lot of the work some friends of mine have had done at Halcyon there.
I did get it done in Portland, not at Halcyon. My sisters baby daddy, owns "Pins and Needles" so I get my work for free.

EDIT The skull and the mouth are 26 years old. I was a dumb 14 yo, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I did get it done in Portland, not at Halcyon. My sisters baby daddy, owns "Pins and Needles" so I get my work for free.

EDIT The skull and the mouth are 26 years old. I was a dumb 14 yo, lol.

you're 40??

Reactions: Jerami

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Man ya'll are some kickass tats. This is the one of a few I have but one of my favs

Well, it's official. No one is the gender I think they are.

That tree is cool though, I like all the itty bitty little detail branches. Also you have back freckles and I think that's adorable.

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score

That tree is cool though, I like all the itty bitty little detail branches. Also you have back freckles and I think that's adorable.
I think the answer here is to make it mandatory for all the ladies' avatars to be pictures of their bewbs. That way there will be no confusion. Make it so, Admins.

Reactions: El Pablo

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
... last time I try to do Lepi any favors.

Fine, it doesn't have to be mandatory, but if you make it voluntary no one's gonna do it. Geeze.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score

I remember from MTG that LowCalCalzone @LowCalCalzone was female, I learned from MTC that she was knee wobbling hot!

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa dang.

But also, I want to see the one on your wrist, pls.

[eta] I have plans for several more, the next one I'd really like to have done is a variation of this:

It's from an early Japanese edition of The Hobbit. I want to have the trees in black and grey (cos Mirkwood), with Bilbo wearing a dark green hood and the butterflies all purpley black.

I also want to get ..., on the back of my neck (it's a Hitchhiker's Guide thing).
Ha I didn't even realize you could see it in the picture. That was actually my first tattoo. Got it on my 18th. It says 'in the arms of an angel' (that sarah macloclan song or however you spell it im toolazytolook). I wanted to get something to remember my mom by after she passed and that song is corny as hell but helped me get through it

That idea is so cool! I've always loved the idea of trees and the symbolism morphing into something free. I would easily set up a hit to pay money to help you get that done.

Last edited:
Reactions: essjay