Show off your tattoos!

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
well damn. There goes my number one cover up idea...
haha! She's been my favourite villain since I was a kid. This was taken when it was new (almost six years ago), and the colours have mellowed since then (into something I actually prefer).

The same guy who did this has worked on my dad and both of my brothers.

Reactions: Jaded

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, you copy my tattoos. You could probably copy essjay's without it being TOO weird.
We were intentionally getting she same tattoo both times. The fact that you drew a better chibi than me is why we went with yours.

Reactions: essjay

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
haha! She's been my favourite villain since I was a kid. This was taken when it was new (almost six years ago), and the colours have mellowed since then (into something I actually prefer).

The same guy who did this has worked on my dad and both of my brothers.
I've yet to find "my guy" here in Cali. Probably because I've yet to determine what I want next.

Azazael

Reaction score
I have a biohazard symbol on the back of my neck (pic later when i can get the girl to take it for me). but i have wanted this forever but i cant seem to find anyone good enough around me to entrust them to do it.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have two tattoos, but one didn't survive both of my pregnancies well and needs a touch up so I'm not posting that (it's a cat, that got stretched out two to many times.)

but this one I love. This pic was taken not long after it was done so there are still some areas healing. That is my daughter's name. Funny story, but she didn't have a name until I was overdue. But my baby shower was all moons and stars and rockets, and her room was done in all moons and stars. So when I found her name in a book and knew it was her name I was all, "duh, she's been telling you her name for months now, what took you so long?"

edit, and here is a pic of her, wearing a moons and stars outfit (one of like 15 she had, due to her name). I had just had a hormonal crying fit so I'm super puffy and actually kinda pissed off in this photo but I faked it, lol. She's 5 days old here.

Last edited:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I have two tattoos, but one didn't survive both of my pregnancies well and needs a touch up so I'm not posting that (it's a cat, that got stretched out two to many times.)

but this one I love. This pic was taken not long after it was done so there are still some areas healing. That is my daughter's name. Funny story, but she didn't have a name until I was overdue. But my baby shower was all moons and stars and rockets, and her room was done in all moons and stars. So when I found her name in a book and knew it was her name I was all, "duh, she's been telling you her name for months now, what took you so long?"

edit, and here is a pic of her, wearing a moons and stars outfit (one of like 15 she had, due to her name). I had just had a hormonal crying fit so I'm super puffy and actually kinda pissed off in this photo but I faked it, lol. She's 5 days old here.

Only our daughter had a name before she was born. We waited til birth with all of them to find out the sex. 10y/o was almost a day old before he had a name.

I love the stars on your tattoo, they turned out lovely.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Only our daughter had a name before she was born. We waited til birth with all of them to find out the sex. 10y/o was almost a day old before he had a name.

I love the stars on your tattoo, they turned out lovely.
I have a video that my kid's dad took in the delivery room when Skye was born. When he "introduces" her he uses a name she didn't end up having. Funny how those things happen :)

My son's name "came" to me one day. It's Liam. My two best friends are named LIsa and AMber. I've known them since I was 10. So, he is named after them. I was 5 months pregnant when he got his name. I was eating pasta one day, resting the bowl on my gigantic stomach (amazing how much bigger I was the second time around) and my head went "this kid is named Liam" and I listened that time!!

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Man ya'll are some kickass tats. This is the one of a few I have but one of my favs

Whoa dang.

But also, I want to see the one on your wrist, pls.

[eta] I have plans for several more, the next one I'd really like to have done is a variation of this:

It's from an early Japanese edition of The Hobbit. I want to have the trees in black and grey (cos Mirkwood), with Bilbo wearing a dark green hood and the butterflies all purpley black.

I also want to get ..., on the back of my neck (it's a Hitchhiker's Guide thing).

Last edited:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
This is just my arm. More on my back. I'l post later.
I love the anchor with the koi. Did you have that done in Portland? It reminds me a lot of the work some friends of mine have had done at Halcyon there.