Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Week 7
MTC: A Night at the Improv

Team Challenge - Creative

Time Commitment - moderate yet flexible
A small bit of a change this week as I'm giving you the "theme" now. Sign ups will be closed by Monday 5p - so Team Captains can finalize their picks. I will be posting this challenge by Monday night 8p EST (makes note of Monday this week :p ) to give a lil more time since it's a creative challenge.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Week 7
MTC: A Night at the Improv

Team Challenge - Creative

Time Commitment - moderate yet flexible
A small bit of a change this week as I'm giving you the "theme" now. Sign ups will be closed by Monday 5p - so Team Captains can finalize their picks. I will be posting this challenge by Monday night 8p EST (makes note of Monday this week :p ) to give a lil more time since it's a creative challenge.

How/when do we pick our teams?

Reactions: scrmcasey

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How/when do we pick our teams?
Let's see where sign ups are by Sunday (around this time - 8p EST) and then you and InfiniteChanges @InfiniteChanges can start picking from there. I'd also like to open it up where you can both bring in an outsider (forum members who haven't signed up) or two - of course asking them to join in the fun. Thinking of a possible bonus for bringing in a first time player LoL

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll go again,
what do we need the HIT for? What is the password? I'm "off the clock" so my brain needs it spelled out <3

Reactions: SweetiePuff

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll go again,
what do we need the HIT for? What is the password? I'm "off the clock" so my brain needs it spelled out <3
You should be good to grab the Survivor HIT now (just approved your qual HIT). Submit it and I'll bonus you last week's pennies :)

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You should be good to grab the Survivor HIT now (just approved your qual HIT). Submit it and I'll bonus you last week's pennies :)
Where do we find that hit?