Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

screenwise trends panel

Discussion in 'Other Ways To Make Money Online' started by Cara, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Cara

Cara
    Expand Collapse
    ad space now available

• Contributor
    another one that is slow to accrue, but is passive income if you have a few devices.
    i signed up on september 1st and i'm finally cashing out 25 bucks (amazon gift card)

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    clickhappier likes this.
  2. clickhappier

clickhappier
    Expand Collapse
    ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

• Subforum Curator
    • Crowd Pleaser
    Might want to share a sign-up link. :)

3. Cara

Cara
    Expand Collapse
    ad space now available

• Contributor
    clickhappier likes this.
  4. Wags

Wags
    Expand Collapse

I have been a member of Screenwise since last May. I have cashed out a few times but sometimes it takes a while to get payment. It is a good program.

clickhappier likes this.
  5. Cara

Cara
    Expand Collapse
    ad space now available

• Contributor
    Thank you for being a Cross Media Panelist on the US Reach Panel. We sincerely value your partnership. We are writing to let you know we will be making some important changes to this panel. On December 12, 2017 we will end support for iOS and PC/laptop browser meters on the US Reach Panel. After this date the iOS and browser versions of the Screenwise Meter app will no longer work and will no longer earn rewards. Support for Android Mobile Screenwise Meters on devices running Android 4.3 and above will continue. Panelists using older versions of Android must update their OS to remain on the panel.

Please uninstall any iOS versions of the Screenwise mobile app and any desktop browser meters that you installed while participating in the panel.

Android (version 4.3 and above) Screenwise Meter users, we hope you will continue to use your Screenwise Meter app and keep earning rewards.