Rep Present Scale - New platform to work online (similar to MTurk)

Justinatscale

Site Representative
Reaction score
I wanted to reach out to the Mturk community to let everyone know about a new platform to work online, Scale API. Our goal is simple, we make it simple for requesters and taskers to work on our platform. We also pay our workers based on time and not per task, so earnings can be much higher.

Last edited:

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I signed up via the signup form. Worth trying other options. :)

Reactions: Justinatscale

sandyriver

Reaction score
just signed up via the form. it does not go to the scalle website but goes to create a typeform. is this spam?

Justinatscale

Site Representative
Reaction score
just signed up via the form. it does not go to the scalle website but goes to create a typeform. is this spam?
No not spam at all. Just a basic MVP for workers signing up. If you have any questions please email me justin at scaleapi dot com.

ToniV

Reaction score
Signed up! I have a question, though. Is this only available in certain countries, or can I sign up from anywhere?

ilovemoney01

Reaction score
I wanted to reach out to the Mturk community to let everyone know about a new platform to work online, Scale API. Our goal is simple, we make it simple for requesters and taskers to work on our platform. We also pay our workers based on time and not per task, so earnings can be much higher.
Hi, does any one could tell me how to signup to this new site which like mturk do you need a link please help asap thanks

ilovemoney01

Reaction score
I am interested to sign up this minute do I need a link or what? my email lovelasvegas032438@gmail.com
i see people signed up but I could not see how can you help?

ilovemoney01

Reaction score
I thought the same thing. Seems like a legit sight could afford its own domain.
CAN you please tell me how to sign up is there a link or what is the site name? my email the same as this forum email is
lovelasvegas032438@gmail.com thanks million for your help I had an account with mturk but was suspended yesterday without ligit reason.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Some follow up for anyone still interested in this. I tweeted at this company asking for an update since so many workers both here and on Reddit applied through Justinatscale @Justinatscale's form but as far as I know, no one ever heard back. It sounds like Justinatscale @Justinatscale didn't have authorization to post this. He also edited this post last week to remove the application form link and deleted his post on Reddit.