Salutations

Memnoch

Practiced are my Sins
Reaction score
Hi everone!

I've been a registered Turker for 2 years, but just submitted my first HIT on the 27th of October. I'm up to about 120 submits with about 90 approved and the remainder pending.

I've been lurking for a few days around this board and thought I should finally say hi and thanks for some of the information I've already put to use, such as Requester Reviews and such.

Quick question: today is my 10th consecutive day doing HITS. Will it allow me to withdraw from my account or require that I wait until the 10th day is completed? I'm solid either way, just curious.

Thanks for all of the help and I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Reactions: mboone73

Memnoch

Practiced are my Sins
Reaction score
So, I'm feeling like today is my first official day being able to call myself a "Turker". I withdrew $20 from the ATM that was earned from HITS alone and picked up some groceries - including a cold beer - to celebrate.

Semper Anticus!

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Memnoch @Memnoch, don't forget to check out the Daily HITs Thread if you get the chance. All the action goes on there. Also, don't hesitate to ping the @Mentor group if you have any questions.

Memnoch

Practiced are my Sins
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome and offer of support - this place has a cool vibe.

Reactions: Metallica