sad pandas support group

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
From this description your husband sounds like an asshole... and you should probably have a conversation with him about what it means to be an equal partner in the household. There's a lot of resentment in what you are typing there... and it can only get worse if changes aren't made.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
The strike is dragging on to the 4th week and I am uncertain of the end. This is coupled with I believe they will close my individual plant next year. I also am looking at some changes to my personal life as well around that time. And my mom just got diagnosed with lung cancer. Usually I am fairly hearty and can deal, but last night I was up two hours in the middle of the night worrying about it all. I want solutions, and much of this is out of my control.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The strike is dragging on to the 4th week and I am uncertain of the end. This is coupled with I believe they will close my individual plant next year. I also am looking at some changes to my personal life as well around that time. And my mom just got diagnosed with lung cancer. Usually I am fairly hearty and can deal, but last night I was up two hours in the middle of the night worrying about it all. I want solutions, and much of this is out of my control.
that's a lot to be dealing with :( I'm so sorry. I don't have any advice but I hope it all turns out well.

• Love
Reactions: savvy and Kennedy

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Im so sorry that is happening to you. I hope that you get some good news soon, that something will ease your worry. ❤

Reactions: Jaded and Kennedy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Good luck, and I hope you find a job that you enjoy :)
Thank you! I'm hoping this next one will be a good one. If not then maybe it's time to go back to school to try to do something new

Reactions: Kennedy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Reaction score
It says that awful, awful people tend to be very manipulative and sly and prey on people who are truly good people, because they know those people will put up with their shit longer than others. :hug:

Your brain wants to see the good and puts up blinders for the bad because no matter what you say about yourself, you are a kind, amazing person. ❤

Last edited by a moderator: