sad pandas support group

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been a lot of years, but I miss him so much still. The best friend I ever had. I wish I could talk to him. Damn it hurts. I wonder what he would have become, it would be great I know.

Last edited:

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
Went to a new clinic for my panic disorder issues as it seems to only get worse, talked to a counselor via Skype for $60 I regret spending. Sat in a room for an hour and a half after the nurse telling me "wait for the beautiful tall woman who is coming to take your blood". Left with allergy medication and a new kink, just what I needed.

Joking aside it really does piss me off that depending on the area you live and the income bracket you're in how much of a fucking dystopian nightmare mental health can be in this country. What if I were delusional, or violent and that had been my day?

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Went to a new clinic for my panic disorder issues as it seems to only get worse, talked to a counselor via Skype for $60 I regret spending. Sat in a room for an hour and a half after the nurse telling me "wait for the beautiful tall woman who is coming to take your blood". Left with allergy medication and a new kink, just what I needed.

Joking aside it really does piss me off that depending on the area you live and the income bracket you're in how much of a fucking dystopian nightmare mental health can be in this country. What if I were delusional, or violent and that had been my day?
I have panic disorder, too. Lexapro actually helped a bit, but they may have to raise the dosage. I'm starting to get attacks in middle of night again.
Hope you find what works for you. :)

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Ripley

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I have panic disorder, too. Lexapro actually helped a bit, but they may have to raise the dosage. I'm starting to get attacks in middle of night again.
Hope you find what works for you. :)
It can be unbearable, I was in the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack 3 times or so before I got a referral for diagnoses, ran up a ton in hospital bills. I've broken my tail bone before and that was easily less damaging, so I hope you're doing well also.

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It can be unbearable, I was in the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack 3 times or so before I got a referral for diagnoses, ran up a ton in hospital bills. I've broken my tail bone before and that was easily less damaging, so I hope you're doing well also.

I hope you both can make good new memories in your home town :)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

Also, for the first time in my life I had to call an ambulance last December for a panic attack thinking it was a heart attack. So, I get it. A lot of people don't understand if they've never had one. It's horrid.

Reactions: Jaded

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
panic attacks suck.

the first one i ever had my legs went numb. i was about 12 years old. 17 years later i am afraid one day something bad will actually be happening to my body but i'll ignore it after all my panic attack practice.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I feel alone. There is no real reason for it. Normally, I love being alone anyway, but today it is more loneliness.
I do hope the rest of you are having a great Tuesday :)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Today I feel alone. There is no real reason for it. Normally, I love being alone anyway, but today it is more loneliness.
I do hope the rest of you are having a great Tuesday :)
Honestly, I can’t remember a time in my life when I’ve felt this alone.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, I can’t remember a time in my life when I’ve felt this alone.
I'm so sorry mboone. Please feel free to send me a message on here or on discord if you ever need to talk. *hugs* If nothing else, I can be sarcastic and semi-witty for (very) mild comic relief.

Reactions: savvy and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
edit: I wish I could blame this post on DrunkJaded but I haven't even started drinking yet.
edit2: I do, however, blame this on "not enough sleep and too much workJaded" bump that noise.

Last edited: